Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Schedule for St. Patrick's Day

All I can say is this is quite a list...and I am looking forward to watching the ones I have not yet seen. You seem to be a real film lover and that is something we have in common...Ta and happy viewing,

Patricia in Chicago

Moira;

Many thanks for the lovely list, Accushla; some on it (like "This is My father") were news to me; others, like "Luck of Ginger Coffey", are lost little gems so VERY deserving of discovery.

I particularly adored "Ginger Coffey", have long felt it might well have been Robert Shaw's "personal best"; granted, a small film, but so sweet, yet with never a moment cloying, and so introspectively edgy, without once jarring the nerves.

In my book, just brilliant.

Which is probably why I keep on trolling eBay for a copy of it, after all these years!

"After I made my bargain with you about Suggest a Movie, I started to laugh when I realized that I was behaving a bit like ol' Bruno Anthony in Strangers on a Train! So please don't take me too seriously, Farley, er, I mean, Jack..."

I shall avoid the carousel, but look forward to seeing you on the tennis court...