Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
movielover11

Mr. Bean

Hi SueSue - I saw this was out on DVD and thinking of buying it. It used to be on PBS and just when I was getting into it a few years ago, they stopped showing it.

Mr. Bean is such a great comedian. His physical comedic acts are enough to make anyone burst in laughter. That teddy bear and the small car was funny.

I liked the Mr. Bean tv series--very funny! But the feature film was terribly UN-funny. I don't think that I laughed once.

Sandy K

The Christmas scene at the store where he plays with the nativity scene had me in tears where I had trouble breathing the first time I saw it. The best part for me was where he backed the truck up to get the sheep. 

Count me as another Mr. Bean fan.  Such a talented man.  I wish PBS would bring back his wonderful series.

I think Mr. Bean is a great character for sketches but found the first Bean movie to not be very enjoyable. He is quite fun but in small doses.