Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SNOWS OF KILIMANJARO

Has anybody out there seen the newly released and restored SNOWS? The print is simply dazzling, especially in scenes with Gregory Peck and Ava Gardner. FOX has done a fabulous job with this film. For years the only available prints on DVD and video have been wretched and muddy looking. Hopefully, WBHV will rescue LAST TIME I SAW PARIS from public domain. The prints of this films are pretty lousy.

Good to hear this news.

I purchased the Hemingway set and it arrived last week. I've not had a chance to watch any of the films yet, but this restored film was one of the main reasons I bought the set.

So it's good to hear rave reviews! :)

Well any time that a great classic is rescued from PD hell is a great occasion, and the new transfer does indeed look better than any version that's ever been available on home video. Not only that, it has a few interesting extras, I was particularly interested in the documentary that chronicled the relationship between Daryl Zanuck and Ernest Hemingway. Some good material there, IMHO. :)