Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nertsery Rhymes and Roast-Beef and Movies

Mysterious_Mose

Apparently, these two shorts, one with Ted Healy and his Stooges and the other with Curly Howard, aired on TCM sometime in recent memory. I have these on LaserDisc, but it is my understanding that the ones that aired were of much better quality. I may even have the things archived somewhere tacked onto the end of films I haven't looked at yet. Does anyone remember or have a record of when they aired? Or better yet, the films they followed?

Nertsery Rhymes --- possibly aired on February 26, 2002 at 11:30 PM Eastern to 1 AM Eastern.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.movies.silent/browse_thread/thread/5042211fd4ce69db/839b11b5e63e5977?lnk=st&q=nertseryrhymesstooges+26th&rnum=2&hl=en#839b11b5e63e5977

I have no idea about Roast Beef & Movies other than it is on Dancing Lady dvd as an extra.

Maybe you saw these shorts on another channel?

On a side note, I would love for TCM to have another shorts festival like the one in 2002.

Thanks. I even have "Dancing Lady" and forgot all about that short being on it.

In regards to "Nertsery Rhymes", my guess is that it has also aired more recently. I am pretty sure it is not on any DVD outside of the black and white version that is on the Platinum DVD. At least, I think it's the Platinum DVD. Hopefully, it will air again. The one from the MGM shorts box set is quite faded.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings