Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toeknee

name of movie?

i rmember seeing this movie when i was young. it was black and white, it was set in the days of the war with the nazis, and it had the villlagers/gypsies retreat to the mountains where they fought the nazis by jumping and leaping all over the place. LOL thats all i remember. any ideas?

Sounds a bit like 'The Secret of Santa Vittoria' with Anthony Quinn. But I don't recall any jumping around ?

Best Wishes

Presteign

i am 40 yrs old. LOL ummmm i dunno who played in it to be honest so i know im actually no help here. LOL but im almost positive it was black and white, i could be wrong tho. maybe it wasnt the nazis?and maybe it was france? im not too sure. BUT the one thing i definitely AM sure of is these people leapt from boulder to boulder an it was like up in the mountains,and theyd do like a yell or something. thats why this movie stands out in my memory LOL its just buggin the heck outta me cause i cant remember the name! LOL