Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Dream Donald Trump MOW

Has anybody else noticed that ER's Noah Wyle is a dead ringer for

Jared Kushner?

I particularly think Noah could really play those scenes to the max when it's going to get so hot and heavy as the plot thickens.

What a great actor to play such a deceptive role!

Has anybody else noticed that ER's Noah Wyle is a dead ringer for

Jared Kushner?

I particularly think Noah could really play those scenes to the max when it's going to get so hot and heavy as the plot thickens.

What a great actor to play such a deceptive role!

noah-wyle-steve-jobs.png636313389414221033-EPA-FILE-USA-GOVERNME

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Jabba the Hut as the President (except he may bring more dignity to the role than does the current occupant). He'd be a natural at being part of a swamp, however.

latest?cb=20160910034237

Donald-Trump-Smiling.jpg

• Haha 4
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Virginia in the Bronx. She's faint dead away within the hour, though it would be easier to

drown in the Hudson. I still don't see much of a resemblance.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Virginia in the Bronx. She's faint dead away within the hour, though it would be easier to

drown in the Hudson. I still don't see much of a resemblance.

Really? To me, the long nose, cheek and face shape look extremely similar. 

4 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

Really? To me, the long nose, cheek and face shape look extremely similar. 

VirginiaWoolf-225x300.jpg

Hard to find a full face frontal photo of young Virginia Woolf though I suppose there are some out

there somewhere. This is obviously from middle age, but I doubt AOC will look much like that in

fifteen years.

19 hours ago, Vautrin said:

VirginiaWoolf-225x300.jpg

Hard to find a full face frontal photo of young Virginia Woolf though I suppose there are some out

there somewhere. This is obviously from middle age, but I doubt AOC will look much like that in

fifteen years.

When Vanessa Redgrave was a few years younger or how she looked maybe 20 years ago,

she could have played Virginia Woolf perfectly. That's just how ridiculous it is to think that  Alexandra looks anything like  that English writer or Vanessa Redgrave's younger self.

The actress on SNL who portrays Alexandra would be perfect for the role. Her name is Melissa Villasenor. You can do a lot with makeup-- but not that much! LOL

5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

When Vanessa Redgrave was a few years younger or how she looked maybe 20 years ago,

she could have played Virginia Woolf perfectly. That's just how ridiculous it is to think that  Alexandra looks anything like  that English writer or Vanessa Redgrave's younger self.

The actress on SNL who portrays Alexandra would be perfect for the role. Her name is Melissa Villasenor. You can do a lot with makeup-- but not that much! LOL

Vanessa Redgrave also starred as the title character in Mrs. Dalloway in 1997 and although

Mrs. Dalloway wasn't Virginia Woolf, there is a resemblance between Redgrave in that movie

and the older Woolf. 

• 4 months later...
48 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Food for thought. ;)

Lucifer09fr.JPG

If you are implying that that angel is Donald Trump, please note that it is a female.  So when Donald Trump was banished to the depths of hell ( or is that just us under his presidency), he must’ve gotten a sex-change.  That must explain his need to grab women by the ******* since he can no longer do it to himself.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, Arturo said:

If you are implying that that angel is Donald Trump, please note that it is a female.  So when Donald Trump was banished to the depths of hell ( or is that just us under his presidency), he must’ve gotten a sex-change.  That must explain his need to grab women by the ******* since he can no longer do it to himself.

Uh that is an artist depiction of Lucifer.  Even that image is an understatement. (sorry no horns and fork tail)

It's common knowledge one can't build a corporate empire and be an angel.  Try being one and the competitors will eat one for breakfast.  That's business reality!

Corporate-domination-popularresistance_g

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Uh that is an artist depiction of Lucifer.  Even that image is an understatement. (sorry no horns and fork tail)

It's common knowledge one can't build a corporate empire and be an angel.  Try being one and the competitors will eat one for breakfast.  That's business reality!

Corporate-domination-popularresistance_g

Donald Trump’s corporate empire is based on lies and swindles.  He has a history of failed businesses and bankruptcy.  He is a fraud, and people who voted for him due to his claim he’d run the country like his businesses can see this in action.  His policies are about to rank the economy.  As for sullied corporate hands, Donald Trump is evil in his ruthlessness and stupidity, and his ruthless stupidity.

On 3/2/2019 at 7:23 AM, TomJH said:

Jabba the Hut as the President (except he may bring more dignity to the role than does the current occupant). He'd be a natural at being part of a swamp, however.

latest?cb=20160910034237

Donald-Trump-Smiling.jpg

There is a resemblance!

• Haha 1