Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tommy Is a great movie that is a rock and roll classic. When I first watched, I thought is was one of the most inspiring movies i have ever seen. It really makes me what i am today. IT should be played on turner classic movies.

hawkraven, it looks like someone wants to troll and hijack the thread with endless hair-splitting and a debate on dolby stereo vs. optical dolby stereo.

Since I'm sure that was not the intent of your thread, I'll just go ahead and reiterate that Tommy may not be for all tastes but it is IMHO one of the most interesting movies to come out of the 70's musically speaking. That, and of course The Rocky Horror Picture Show! ;)

• 7 months later...

It's about time this forum came back. I have recently discovered that Tommy will be on at 6:00 on December 30th. It good because:

It'll be shown at a convenient time (6:00pm not 4:00 am)

It'll be showed on a Sunday so you won't have to work that afternoon

It'll be presented by Ben Mankiewicz, I think he'll have something interesting to say.

Thank you TCM. You're always the best channel. I rarely change my remote from TCM.