Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MissGoddess

Any Natalie Wood Fans?

I love Penelope!...it's all Natalie!

Look at the size of her waist in the picture below.

I was noticing how small she was, in that underwear scene this morning! Also last night in the black dress with Steve McQueen. It's a wonder she didn't break in half.....

She looked gorgeous in that little black dress!....She was supposed to have been about 4 months pregnant but she did not show yet!...LOL

She was so beautiful!....Easily one of the most beautiful actresses of any era and she had talent to boot!...

Hiya Natfan!

Yes....i totally agree with you...Natalie was for sure one of THE most beautiful and TALENTED actresses we have ever had....and im sure ever will.....i had no idea she was pregnant when she shot Love with a proper stranger...WOW.....she looked GORGOUES and yes soooooo tiny..but she was tiny...heehee..as i said for her stature she was soooooo SEXY....but as well very sweet to...... what a woman!

ty for that info on her

Ava :-)

Natalie was not pregnant, her character in Proper Stranger was pregnant...sorry about that!

I love that picture of her and McQueen hugging!....but then again, I love ANY picture of Natalie!

Since everybody is posting LWPS photos, I might as well jump on the train ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Steve lighting Nat's cigarette

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another hugging photo, so sweet.

Natalie Wood is one of those actresses that looked good with most of her leading men.

Tony Curtis

Steve McQueen

Richard Beymer

Robert Redford

She was amazing.

Today is Natalie's birthday. She would have been 70!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL IN OUR EYES!

Thanks for the pictures...she was only 21 at that party that Sinatra gave for her at Romanoffs.

She was one incredible lady who will remain forever young.

Natalie will be on tonight in "Gypsy."

> {quote:title=PK wrote:}{quote}

> Natalie will be on tonight in "Gypsy."

When I was a little girl I used to love playing "Gypsy". I thought I was playing "dress up" but

little understood the nature of Gypsy's "dressing down". :P I only knew Natalie was _gorgeous_

in those costumes and I thought I wanted nothing more than to grow up and look that glamorous.

Natglamourshot.jpg

MissG- That is a funny story to me. My own childhood was filled with the same kind of dress-up playing. I used to listen to musicals and dance around the living room with my best friend, Pammy. Gypsy was one of the ones we liked. We never had an inkling that she was a stripper...... :)

Thanks for the pictures. I love the picture of her in the green dress. She was so gorgeous.

*Cash McCall* is airing this Friday at 2:30 pm (EST) on TCM!!! Don't miss it, you Natfans out there!

Happily, it's due to be released on dvd but until we get the definite word on that, this broadcast is the only chance to see this rare Natalie Wood movie unless you have one of the old VHS prints. I hope it's the restored print that is to be part of the box set and not the print from the VHS release. I'm so excited because she looks gorgeous in this film and if possible, James Garner looks just as fantastic. ;) I love his character, he's so cocky.

Hey, I love Natalie Wood, one of the great beauties ever, and a wonderful actress. She also had a terrific sounding voice, which some of the Stars of that era definitely didn't have. I am delighted to hear about the box set, because I had known nothing about it previously. Thanks much.

I was scheduled to do this photo shoot of Natalie Wood and her husband,

but a couple of days before the assignment, I got called off to appear on

a local L.A. TV talk show to promote our magazine. I had to hire a free

lance guy to do the shoot. This is the yacht she fell off of four years later.

http://jokeris.net/cblife_nataliewood.jpg

Such a cute picture of the couple! Thank you for sharing that, Fredsie!