Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone! This is my first post.

I have loved TCM since I was a little girl. My grandmother was a huge fan growing up, and she introduced me to my first TCM movie when I was 4 which was Swing Time with Fred and Ginger. Anyway... I'm posting to find out if anyone knows where I might be able to find a little segment TCM has done in the past that runs about 10 min long called 100 Year At the Movies. I think it was made in 1994. I looked on youtube, but it wasn't on there. I by chance caught the last 5 min of it one day, but I would love to get the whole thing, so I can always have it.

Welcome aboard.. Check some of the threads, sit relax....Enjoy...

"The 100 years at the Movies" is usually shown in-between Films when there is a gap of about 15 to 20 Minutes before the next film. So you never know when it may show up. It could be on at any given time. You should check the "Shorts Link" below and it may be listed there. Good Luck

vallo

Someone on another thread was asking about it. It played earlier this week so it is still very much shown. It's just a matter of being able to catch it. One thing we do know is it is not in the TCM video collection on this site.

Welcome on. I hope you have fun.