Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LOVE IS ON THE AIR (1937)---now that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Great little B WB film, just the kind of stuff I totally dig on! And CODE OF THE SECRET SERVICE (1939) is on tap! I grooved on Reagan's day, still lots to watch. Yeah, I've seen these before, but they're damn good!

HELL'S KITCHEN ('39) is kinda rockin' too. In between working---bah--this weekend, I'll be watching these WB gems!

Glad to know someone was excited about the offerings today. And especially pleased it was you who found somethings to like. I worry about you getting a '30s fix every few days - because I am afraid what might happen if withdrawl symptoms set in.

Kyle (watching PBS tonight) In Hollywood

Oh yeah, I had Reagan's day pegged way back when the schedule first came out. As I mentioned a few times, it's the closest TCM got this month to the traditional WB late 30's films I love a lot, those crime, social, B-programmer types. A few of those on Friday for sure! And some of Reagan's other films were actually quite good too.

Glad you're checking up on me, Kyle, I do go into 30's withdrawals, yanno. But yanno, now I'm going into pre-1935 film withdrawals, you know the kind. Are ya listening, TCM programmer??? ;)