Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite 'classic' BUSTY actress thread !

Lets see there is Jane Russell, Mari Blanchard, Jayne Mansfield, Allison Hayes, Mamie Van Doren, Marla English...

Feel free to add more in this thread

Ill go with Alison Hayes for her work in Attack of the 50 ft Woman and (I cant believe I'm writing this) all her other campy movies that I have seen her in..

Jane Russell in the Outlaw & she was in His Kind of Woman, and she was a ****

Jayne Mansfield was in Promises,Promises, The Loves of Hercules with her hubby Mickey Hargitay, and a few others..that I havent seen..she always gets * in her films :)

Anyway for busty actress movie lovers, this bust's for you :)

Hopefully I haven't offended anyone. I strive to be different at times...

Allison, Jane, Jayne, Mari, Mamie, Rhonda, Sophia, Bardot, Lollabrigida, Monica Bellucci, Silvana Mangano, Sylva Koscina, that big blonde from Stanwyck's "Lady of Burlesque" and Joi Lansing (who I just read died from breast cancer). So much for the bodacious ta-ta's. Now moving along to well-endowed males, we'll start with the legendary Forrest Tucker. Want to continue, boys?

Would you consider June Allyson busty enough? (BTW I read somewhere that she used to sleep around quite a bit)

Oh and i've read that ol' Uncle Miltie was quite well endowed there's a famous story of an older Milton Berle showing his package to a young star at the time whom I can't remember for the life of me.

Don't forget Terry Moore. Measurements: 35 1/2-23-35

Quoted: "I hate silicone, because now everyone can have what I have."

June Allyson had a fling with Dean Martin.

'Big' boys also include Rock Hudson and Steve Cochran.

As Merv Griffin, and audiences, learned on Warner Bros.' SO THIS IS LOVE, after more than a decade of MGM's wardrobe department squeezing the womanliness out of Kathryn Grayson's splendid figure.

Jack Warner was obviously far less strait-laced about this sort of thing than was Louis B. Mayer, with the end-result Grayson's figure being allowed to be far less strait-laced in Burbank than it was in Culver City.

As Kenickie said in the movie "Grease"..."Nobody's Jugs are bigger than Anette Funicello"

Don't forget..Adrienne Barbeau.. ( Don Rickles once said "When Adrienne sneezes...they have to pick her up from the floor!) LOL

Honorable mention : Diana Dors....Raquel Welch & Dolly Parton

Bartlett

Lana Turner in They Won't Forget, walking down the street in tight sweater. Also, Joan Collins, Dolores Moran, Adele Jergens, Maria Montez, Virginia Mayo, Corinne Calvet, Anita Ekberg, ...

Diana Dors had a great figure any which way you look.

I don't have any math to back me up, but I recall the under-used Ruth Roman gave the impression of having large breasts--and her general physiogomy went with that leaving a great overall impression of being built.

Irish McAlla (sp?) and Mara Corday would be worth measuring. The other poster who mentioned Barbara Nichols picked a winner.

I'll nominate Tina Louise. She is quite fetching in God's Little Acre, which is one of the sexiest films that I have seen.

Dobbsy -- I know you have seen this film. I could post some screen caps from it but I have a strong feeling I'd feel a cold wind come over me henceforth.

LOL. Sophia doesnt look too happy. I remember that famous picture of Jayne shoving her boobs in front of Sophia's face

How about Marie Windsor? One of my favorite Noir Bad Dames.

I think Doris Day was quite voluptous also, though it's rarely mentioned......

Wasnt John Ericson supposed to be one of the big boys? I know Joan Crawford went after him........

Sorry, I meant John Ireland......

Message was edited by: Hibi