Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bggalaxy

Charles Bronson

One of my favorite character actors turn lead actor past away. Charles Bronson. The Magnificent Seven, Dirty Dozen, The Great Escape, Battle of the Bulge, and Once Upon A Time in the West are some of the films I enjoyed him in.

DEATH HUNT is a good one too. Bronson plays a mountain man on the run from Royal Canadian Mounties played by Lee Marvin, Carl Weathers, and Andrew Stevens.

I just watched him a couple of weeks ago in House of Wax... billed as Charles Buchinsky at that point in his career. He had a pretty good run. I like a picture he made called Hard Times, where played a Depression era, bare knuckled, prize fighter. Breakheart Pass was good too. It was always fun watching him play along side his wife in a lot of his pictures. Jill Ireland was a very classy lady.

"Cold Sweat" was another more contemporary offering (early '70s?) with Liv Ullmann, James Mason, and Jill Ireland. The opening 20 minutes of that flick were really suspenseful.

Sorry to see him go.

I was sad to hear that Charles Bronson had died. I recently began watching many of his movies, and found him to be a talented actor.

He did leave quite a mark in the films he made.

Charles Bronson had a style all his own.Through his movies we will see him being the rough and tough

hombre that is Charles Bronson. The public didn't know his battle with pneumonia the last for weeks of his life

he choose to quietly handle all aspects of his personal

life. Avoiding hollywood hoopla and tabloids! I salute

his style, sensitivity, the man is a class act!

To his friends and family i wish them comfort and love