Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lovely Loretta Young

Hi Butterscotch, Today I went to the main library downtown, and I took out the book Loretta Young "The Things I Had To Learn". This book has a larger photo of Loretta backstage holding her Oscar.The photo is still in black and white.

Hi Butterscotch, Sob, I do not own a scanner.Many of the bloggers here do have them. I have so many nice photos of Loretta to share too. Last night I noticied that "her Twelve Men" was shown during the wee hours. Greer was in good company having Robert Ryan as her costar.

oh!!!! yes i had to stay up to watch it too. heehee! i know i have it recorded, but i just love watching them whenever they come on tv too. heehee! i love that one, it is really too cute!!! i just love the scene where robert ryan grabs her coming down the hall by surprise and kisses her out of nowhere.

i would love to see those pics of loretta young, i have so many too, so if you share yours, ill share mine. :) i do have a scanner but it is being difficult and wont work!!!! trust me i would have some beautiful rare pics on here if it was working.

Butterscotch, you posted the photo of Loretta in her beautiful emerald green gown after winning the Academy Award. THAN YOU! I do not recognize some of the actors in the photos with Loretta. You did post a color pic of Loretta in your favorite color. Bob`s pic has our favorite love story on at 9:30 pm, Thursday, Sept. 20. We will be watching.

We kmow why Gary is in front of Loretta in this photo. She was pregnant with her son Christopher when "Along Came Jones" was being made. They both look wonderful in this pic. Last night I was chatting online with a friend in Michigan. He told me that Loretta was her favorite actress, and she never missed watching her TV shows. Thanks again for the photos.

i love the pics brian!!!

hey cashette!! i know i love that color pic of her in the green dress!!!! it is my fav color. yay!! i just reeeaaalllyyyyy wanna see her oscar dress in color. i have more pics of her at the oscars in that dress. if you wanna see them i can try to post them. :)

i love that pic from Along Came Jones! i love any pic i can get my hands on of Along Came Jones.

Hi Butterscotch, You know that I enjoy seeing any photos that you post. I wonder why Jane Wyman chose an all white gown for her Oscar win. In my opinion, Loretta`s emerald gown was in the top ten of Oscar winners. In the past some of the best actress winners did not look their best.

Butterscotch, I was checking out the Border`s.com site, and I clicked on the dvd link. They are connected to amazon.com. At this moment they have nineteen copies of "The Story Of Alexander Graham Bell" in stock. The cheapest is a used copy for $9.99.

Ha! No way! I would love to be that advanced someday, but I'm not yet! I "borrowed" that from the Internet. I just stumbled across it and saved it for the right time, and I figured now was the right time! Glad you enjoy it!

Message was edited by: Garbomania

Thanks Garbomania for the colorized photo of Loretta. She was loveley in black and white and color. Someone heard my wish and seven of Loretta`a film`s will be shown in December. Three of the titles I have never seen "The Hatchet Man", "Four Men And a Prayer", and "They Call It Sin". The TCM programmer gave me an early Christmas present.

oh you have never seen four men and a prayer cashette??? wow! i cant wait to hear what you have to say when you see this one. you will absolutely love it!! i know i did the first time i saw it. it is one of the few my mother seems to like watching with me, but thats only b/c she thinks the men in it are hotties. heehee! i think they are too in point of fact, but dont anyone tell gary i said that. heehee!

i havent seen *the hatchet man* or *they call it sin* either and cant wait at all to see those.

well you certainly did a great job finding that pic GM!! thanks!!

Thanks Forever Garland for Loretta`s pics. Here I go again. I have not seen "The Perfect Marriage". What movie is the still from with Loretta and Wendall Corey? They acted together in "The Accused", but Loretta was a college professor charged with murder, and Wendall was a police detective. It isn`t the correct pose for the movie. The last photo looks like it might be from "Cause For Alarm", but I wasn`t sure.