Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE BY trump/ THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN'S SOULS

They're moving to West Virginia?

Doing that may cause them to switch parties. West Virginia has had a strong Democratic party until we got stabbed in the back. Why do you think Trump won here by a landslide?  We sure hell didn't vote for his good looks!

DAY 224

" Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Trade Unionist. "

no, because all millennial schtootzes have on their nuts are game of thrones on their iphones.

cute huh? our future. :lol:

DAY 225

" Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Jew. "

Take an educated guess what happens if a non Jew did spoke out.

Hans Scholl and his sister Sophie, the leaders of the German youth group Weisse Rose (White Rose).

scholl2.jpg

Hans Scholl and his sister Sophie, the leaders of the German youth group Weisse Rose (White Rose).

You are missing the point here.  People in America are still free to speak out against racial intolerance but many are choosing not to.  That leads to empowerment of the racists.

• Like 1

Hans Scholl and his sister Sophie, the leaders of the German youth group Weisse Rose (White Rose).

scholl2.jpg

Where were you on April 4, 1968 when Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated by a right-wing racist-white supremacist on that Hotel Terrace in Memphis, Tennessee?

King was assassinated because he spoke out for the human rights of

All Americans.

And to maintain a viable Democracy, Americans have to realize that even if only one American group of people are discriminated against, then all of our human rights are in jeopardy.

To have liberty and justice for all you can't just sit back when any one group is attacked with hatred, bigotry and racism.

All of those people who died in the Civil Rights Movement--

they knew that when they started out, they might not survive.

But they did it anyway, so that all Americans would have civil rights.

We have this country because there are some Americans who are not afraid to risk their lives and/or to die for what they believe in.

DAY 226

Where were you on April 4, 1968 when Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated by a right-wing racist-white supremacist on that Hotel Terrace in Memphis, Tennessee?

All Americans.

And to maintain a viable Democracy, Americans have to realize that even if only one American group of people are discriminated against, then all of our human rights are in jeopardy.

To have liberty and justice for all you can't just sit back when any one group is attacked with hatred, bigotry and racism.

We have this country because there are some Americans who are not afraid to risk their lives and/or to die for what they believe in.

DAY 226

princess, do you mean james earl ray in regards to the MLK assassination? because the king family no longer believes he was the assassin. you must've missed that video of MLK Jr. talking quite cordially with james earl ray and saying to ray that he believes he was not the assassin. so your rhetoric about the MLK assassination is null. :lol:

To Nip--

Just have to say that I stick with American Justice and American Justice is not null.

I would also ask you if Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was one of those black people who think all alike because they are full of hate?

I believe you referenced Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Senator Kamala Harris, who for your information is a mixed-race person, because you don't agree with them politically.

In the past I've also noticed that you've had a lot of criticism of

Oprah Winfrey, who is not really a political person. Your criticism of her seems to have to do a great deal with an envious Viewpoint in relationship to her material gain acquired in the entertainment industry. You have often referenced her many properties and estate homes, which are quite common for actors and personalities on her level in the entertainment business.

But I don't recall you referencing the many Estates and properties of say --George Clooney, Barbra Streisand, or Meryl Streep. I use these 3 as examples because they certainly are rather liberal Hollywood leaders, the kind of people that you politically oppose.

Yet, we only hear from you about the greed and the materialism of people like Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama. I wonder why that is?

Trump could be richer than all of these people put together and I never hear you complain about his Estates, or his wealth or his many golf resort properties.

It may appear to some people, unless one could show otherwise, that you are extremely, perhaps even unfairly, critical of

well-educated black women who are

outspoken,

financially well-to-do and

famous in the public sector.

Nip,

I wonder if you have ever noticed that?

DAY 227

To Nip--

Just have to say that I stick with American Justice and American Justice is not null.

I would also ask you if Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was one of those black people who think all alike because they are full of hate?

I believe you referenced Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Senator Kamala Harris, who for your information is a mixed-race person, because you don't agree with them politically.

In the past I've also noticed that you've had a lot of criticism of

Oprah Winfrey, who is not really a political person. Your criticism of her seems to have to do a great deal with an envious Viewpoint in relationship to her material gain acquired in the entertainment industry. You have often referenced her many properties and estate homes, which are quite common for actors and personalities on her level in the entertainment business.

But I don't recall you referencing the many Estates and properties of say --George Clooney, Barbra Streisand, or Brad Pitt. I use these 3 as examples because they certainly are rather liberal Hollywood leaders, the kind of people that you politically oppose.

Yet, we only hear from you about the greed and the materialism of people like Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama. I wonder why that is?

Trump could be richer than all of these people put together and I never hear you complain about his Estates, or his wealth or his many golf resort properties.

It may appear to some people, unless one could show otherwise, that you are extremely, perhaps even unfairly, critical of

well-educated black women who are outspoken,

financially well-to-do and

famous in the public sector.

I wonder if you have ever noticed that?

no, they were just random examples. ;)  :lol:

All Americans.

DAY 226

In high school.

• Like 1

In high school.

So was I. And I can remember vividly watching the news as Robert F Kennedy went through that ghetto and gave the speech about how his brother had been killed by a White Man too.

The police asked Bobby not to go in there and do that because these people did not know about Martin Luther King's assassination. In fact the police left Bobby at the peripheral of the ghetto. He just went in there alone with his aides, one of whom was Ben Mankiewicz's father, Frank Mankiewicz.

Also, Bobby and Medgar Evers' brother, Charles Evers had a close relationship because indeed both of their brothers had been killed by white men too.

All the heroes of American Democracy do not die in Foreign Wars.

DAY 228

DAY 225

" Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Jew. "

" Then they came for me-- and there was no one left to speak for me. "

Martin Niemöller, Holocaust Survivor

German Lutheran minister

"First They Came"... is on display at

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC

DAY 229

DAY 230

" I've been a member of the United States Senate for 30 years....

This place is important. The work we do is important....

We are an important check on the powers of the Executive.

Our consent is necessary for the President to appoint jurists

And powerful government officials and in many respects to conduct foreign policy.

Whether or not we are of the same party, we are not the President's subordinates.

We are his equal! "

Senator John McCain III, Senior US Senator, Arizona, Republican, 1987--Current

DAY 230

" I've been a member of the United States Senate for 30 years....

This place is important. The work we do is important....

We are an important check on the powers of the Executive.

Our consent is necessary for the President to appoint jurists

And powerful government officials and in many respects to conduct foreign policy.

Whether or not we are of the same party, we are not the President's subordinates.

We are his equal! "

Senator John McCain III, Senior US Senator, Arizona, Republican, 1987--Current

so says a guy who owns seven homes. :P

so says a guy who owns seven homes. :P

So says the guy who's a great American War Hero no matter what any other ignorant person, like Trump, might say.

Also, He comes from a family of people who have made sacrifices for our country and contributed a great deal, in peace and war.

If Sen. McCain's father had been associated with the Ku Klux Klan--

as the media has reported about Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump, then maybe Sen. McCain's life would have been more selfish and bigoted like Donald Trump:

Trump - - the man who persecuted the Black Central Park Five even after they had been exonerated of all guilt.

Trump-- the man who has no respect for women because he has bragged about touching them inappropriately and gotten away with it.

Trump-- the man who doesn't know the difference between neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan and white supremists AND

Patriotic Americans who are protesting Unconstitutional and Un-American Hatred and Bigotry.

No Trump does not think that Senator John McCain is a hero because Trump doesn't comprehend the meaning of the word.

DAY 231

• Like 1

So says the guy who's a great American War Hero no matter what any other ignorant person, like Trump, might say.

Also, He comes from a family of people who have made sacrifices for our country and contributed a great deal, in peace and war.

If Sen. McCain's father had been associated with the Ku Klux Klan--

as the media has reported about Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump, then maybe Sen. McCain's life would have been more selfish and bigoted like Donald Trump:

Trump - - the man who persecuted the Black Central Park Five even after they had been exonerated of all guilt.

Trump-- the man who has no respect for women because he has bragged about touching them inappropriately and gotten away with it.

Trump-- the man who doesn't know the difference between neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan and white supremists AND

Patriotic Americans who are protesting Unconstitutional and Un-American Hatred and Bigotry.

No Trump does not think that Senator John McCain is a hero because Trump doesn't comprehend the meaning of the word.

DAY 231

yes, donny can be a character.  :D

DAY 232

" It is often said that Trump has no ideology, which is not true--

His ideology is white supremacy,

In all its truculent and sanctimonious power.

Ta-Nehisi Coates,

2015 National Book Award for Nonfiction, (Between the World and Me)

Source: The Atlantic, "The First White President", October 2017

Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of America

DAY 233

under trump 'who we are' will indulge in a little nostalgic old-fashioned payback if we are called to it.

"all that evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

:) 

• Like 1

DAY 234

What makes the United States of America truly unique in the world is that we formed a union based upon certain principles and beliefs and not based upon a group of people of the same race or religion or ethnicity Etc.

No one group of citizens is greater or more important than any other group of citizens.

From the very beginning of this nation, we were and we are a nation of diversity and of diverse originations of peoples.

Anyone can be an American who wants to uphold the principles of the US Constitution and those stated in the Declaration of Independence. There is no other litmus test.

It's up to us as Americans today to support the Constitution and what we stand for and to not let ignorant, backward voices run us into a dark cave of irrationality and Un- American bigotry, no matter what the external threat is,

-- because the external threat has always been with us and as a people we are eternally United against whatever the external threat may be.

We can't allow those cowering in irrational hatred and bigotry to send us hurling backwards. America and Americans always progressed forward.

*We progressed forward in the Civil War and ended slavery against human beings.

**We progressed forward in World War II and once and for all demonstrated how the white supremist Nazi politics of racist genocide, culminating in the in horrendous Holocaust would not be tolerated.

***Irrational and bigoted fear is divisive and Un-American.

The man who was President of the United States of America for the longest period of time during internal extreme economic depression and external World War said it best:

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the United States of America

DAY 234

What makes the United States of America truly unique in the world is that we formed a union based upon certain principles and beliefs and not based upon a group of people of the same race or religion or ethnicity Etc.

No one group of citizens is greater or more important than any other group of citizens.

From the very beginning of this nation, we were and we are a nation of diversity and of diverse originations of peoples.

Anyone can be an American who wants to uphold the principles of the US Constitution and those stated in the Declaration of Independence. There is no other litmus test.

It's up to us as Americans today to support the Constitution and what we stand for and to not let ignorant, backward voices run us into a dark cave of irrationality and Un- American bigotry, no matter what the external threat is,

-- because the external threat has always been with us and as a people we are eternally United against whatever the external threat may be.

We can't allow those cowering in irrational hatred and bigotry to send us hurling backwards. America and Americans always progressed forward.

*We progressed forward in the Civil War and ended slavery against human beings.

**We progressed forward in World War II and once and for all demonstrated how the white supremist Nazi politics of racist genocide, culminating in the in horrendous Holocaust would not be tolerated.

***Irrational and bigoted fear is divisive and Un-American.

The man who was President of the United States of America for the longest period of time during internal extreme economic depression and external World War said it best:

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the United States of America

you mention the Declaration of Independence which includes...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

a strong acknowledgement of God, princess. :D 

• Like 1

you mention the Declaration of Independence which includes...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

a strong acknowledgement of God, princess. :D

Nippy,

I don't have a problem with that.

Bonsoir

• Like 1