Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE BY trump/ THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN'S SOULS


Recommended Posts

DAY 287

 

 

 

 

"  We face an unprecedented moment in this country.

Today's greatest threat is not climate change, not pollution, not flood or fire--

 

It's that we've got people in charge of important **** who don't believe in science...

 

 If we don't stop the destruction of nature, nothing else will matter. "

 

 

 

 

 

Harrison Ford 

( Excerpts from remarks to Conservation International, 11/2/17-- Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Academy Award Nominated Actor

Environmental Activist

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DAY 287

 

 

 

 

"  We face an unprecedented moment in this country.

Today's greatest threat is not climate change, not pollution, not flood or fire--

 

It's that we've got people in charge of important **** who don't believe in science...

 

 If we don't stop the destruction of nature, nothing else will matter. "

 

 

 

 

 

Harrison Ford 

( Excerpts from remarks to Conservation International, 11/2/17-- Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Academy Award Nominated Actor

Environmental Activist

BS where does he think his carpentry skills came from? nature?

"have a little faith, baby, have a little faith." -donald sutherland, kelly's heroes

Image result for donald sutherland kelly's heroes quotes

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 290--291

 

 

 

 

" Let us never forget that government is Ourselves and Not an alien power over us.

 

 The ultimate rulers of our Democracy are NOT  a president and senators and congressmen and government officials,

 

But the VOTERS of This Country. "

 

 

 

 

 

Franklin Delano Roosevelt,  32nd President of the United States of America, March 4, 1933--April 12, 1945

Link to post
Share on other sites

no, actually I'm pretty good. why kim guadagno even ran is a mystery. she must've known the strong anti-christie environment was no good. Gillespie so what? the msm made a big deal about these races just to work up some their phony anti-trump sense of doom for deplorables. yeah, I'm sure terrified.

Image result for laughing emoticon

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAY 292

 

 

 

 

 

" When I was growing up, America was the place where the privilege conferred on white, Protestant, straight, non disabled men was not even questioned.

 

 This privilege remains strong today, but it now must compete with a growing chorus, calling for a fairer, more inclusive Nation. "

 

 

 

 

 

Dan Rather, Time, November 7th 2017

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 11:41 PM, Princess of Tap said:

DAY 293

 

 

 

 

 

" When I was growing up, America was the place where the privilege conferred on white, Protestant, straight, non disabled men was not even questioned.

 

 This privilege remains strong today, but it now must compete with a growing chorus, calling for a fairer, more inclusive Nation. "

 

 

 

 

 

Dan Rather, Time, November 7th 2017

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.

11:34 PM - 14 Nov 2017

 

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

1) You never had the decency to say this to Heather Heyer's mother or to the people of Charlottesville. It was their town which was invaded by a bunch of neo-Nazi, white supremacists. And Heather was an upstanding citizen of that town, trying to promote decent, humanitarian US constitutional values.

Yet,  she was murdered by a man who was a white supremacist, according to the local police.

And all you could say was that there were bad people on both sides.

 

Have you no shame?

 

 

2) You never had the decency to say this to the Widow of Sgt La David Johnson. You couldn't even remember his name and all you could say to her was--he knew what he signed up for.

 

Have you no shame?

 

 

3) In all of the mass shootings whether it's  Las Vegas, the church shooting or this last one in Texas, all you can say is it's not a gun issue.

 

 Have you no shame?

 

It's bad enough as president you're doing nothing about this issue along with the fact that you are siding with hatred and white supremacy--  making the country more divisive and negative. This is reason enough to say that you're a complete failure in your office.

 You don't even have enough sense to be ashamed of yourself and your so-called presidency.

DAYS 296--298

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 299--300

 

 

 

 

 

" The Court of Mad King Donald is NOT a presidency. 

 

It's an affliction,

 

One that saps the life out of our Democratic Institutions,

 

And it must be Fiercely Resisted

 

If the Nation as we Know It

 

Is To SURVIVE. "

 

 

 

 

 

Eugene Robinson, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist

Source: The Washington Post, " The Worst Is Yet To Come "

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 9:52 PM, jakeem said:

Ronald Brownstein Retweeted Jonathan Cohn

It seems increasingly clear that Trump's job is to incite an endless succession of personal & cultural feuds to draw the spotlight while exec agencies & GOP Congress advance an undiluted agenda of tax cuts for top, deregulation for business & spending cuts for lower income

Days 301--303

 

 

Ronald Brownstein

Pulitzer Prize finalist, Political Director Atlantic Media

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ronald Brownstein Retweeted Jonathan Cohn

It seems increasingly clear that Trump's job is to incite an endless succession of personal & cultural feuds to draw the spotlight while exec agencies & GOP Congress advance an undiluted agenda of tax cuts for top, deregulation for business & spending cuts for lower income

It's called Bait & Switch

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 8:05 AM, cigarjoe said:
  9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ronald Brownstein Retweeted Jonathan Cohn

It seems increasingly clear that Trump's job is to incite an endless succession of personal & cultural feuds to draw the spotlight while exec agencies & GOP Congress advance an undiluted agenda of tax cuts for top, deregulation for business & spending cuts for lower income

It's called Bait & Switch

 

Yes,  and if one uses the views of left-leaning folks at this site as an indication the Bait and Switch tactic is working.

E.g. a lot more post about Trump and how he treated women than about the Tax Plan the House just passed.

On a national level the NFL protest is another example;  These protest will advance nothing in terms of actual change.   In fact if anything they hinder it since no purple or red state member of Congress can afford to vote for actual legislative that is linked to the protest.

Moral victories are cheap and mostly worthless as it relates to actual change.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...