Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AMERICA HELD HOSTAGE BY trump/ THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN'S SOULS


Recommended Posts

DAYS 358--360

 

 

 

 

"  It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power,

    Is the most ferocious enemy Justice can have. "

 

 

 

 

Anderson Cooper-- CNN, 1/11/2018, concerning presidential remarks about Haiti

Quoted from Iconic American Writer James Baldwin

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DAY 358

 

 

 

 

"  It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power,

    Is the most ferocious enemy Justice can have. "

 

 

 

 

Anderson Cooper-- CNN, 1/11/2018, concerning presidential remarks about Haiti

Quoted from Iconic American Writer James Baldwin

donny's a ******.:)

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 3:49 AM, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 344--345

 

 

 

 

 

" FREEDOM IS NEVER  REALLY WON.

 

You earn it and win it in Every Generation.

 

That is what we have not taught young people,

 

Or older ones for that matter.

 

You do NOT finally Win a state of Freedom that is Protected Forever.

 

It doesn't work that way. "

 

 

 

 

 

Coretta Scott King,  Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr's Wife and Partner in The  Nonviolent Civil Rights Movement of the United States of America

Founder and Founding President of The  Martin Luther King Jr Center for Nonviolent Social Change

Spearheaded movement to make Martin Luther King Jr's birthday a national holiday

Recipient of The Gandhi Peace Prize from India

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 362--364

 

 

 

" No President should Fear public scrutiny of his program....

 

  Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--

 

 And no Republic can survive....

 

 And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment...

 

 To inform, to arouse, to reflect,

 

 To state our dangers and our opportunities,

 

To indicate our crisis and our choices,

 

 To lead, mold, educate, and sometimes even anger public opinion. "

 

 

 

John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States of America

Remarks from his address to The American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 365--367

 

 

 

 " Let us never forget that the Government Is Ourselves and

    Not an alien power over us.

 

   The Ultimate Rulers of our Democracy are NOT

 

    A president 

     And senators and congressman and  government officials,

 

      But The Voters of this Country. "

 

 

 

Franklin Delano Roosevelt,  32nd President of the United States of America, 1933--1945

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 365--367

 

 

 

 " Let us never forget that the Government Is Ourselves and

    Not an alien power over us.

 

   The Ultimate Rulers of our Democracy are NOT

 

    A president 

     And senators and congressman and  government officials,

 

      But The Voters of this Country. "

 

 

 

Franklin Delano Roosevelt,  32nd President of the United States of America, 1933--1945

that is right and donny won fair & square.:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 371--374

 

 

 

" I Believe in Human Dignity as the Source of National Purpose,

 

  In Human Liberty as the Source of National Action,

 

  In the Human Heart as the Source of National Compassion,

 

 And in the Human Mind as the Source of our Invention and our Ideas. "

 

 

Massachusetts Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III's favorite quote by his great-uncle:

 John F Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States of America

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 371--374

 

 

 

" I Believe in Human Dignity as the Source of National Purpose,

 

  In Human Liberty as the Source of National Action,

 

  In the Human Heart as the Source of National Compassion,

 

 And in the Human Mind as the Source of our Invention and our Ideas. "

 

 

Massachusetts Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III's favorite quote by his great-uncle:

 John F Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States of America

where is the human dignity of an aborted human fetus thrown into a trash can?

I see only an abhorrent monstrous act of murder.

ab·hor·rent
abˈhôrənt,abˈhärənt/
adjective
 
  1. inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant.
Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS 375--377

 

 

 

" There are people in every time and every land

 

     Who want to Stop History in its tracks.

 

    They Fear the Future,

 

    MIstrust the Present,

 

    And invoke the security of a comfortable Past which, in fact,  NEVER EXISTED. "

 

 

 

Robert F Kennedy

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 375--377

 

 

 

" There are people in every time and every land

 

     Who want to Stop History in its tracks.

 

    They Fear the Future,

 

    MIstrust the Present,

 

    And invoke the security of a comfortable Past which, in fact,  NEVER EXISTED. "

 

 

 

Robert F Kennedy

the right for women to destroy human life in the womb never existed before 1973. it was manufactured by the godless secularist to facilitate recreational sex and eliminate the physical consequences of it.

truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the right for women to destroy human life in the womb never existed before 1973. it was manufactured by the godless secularist to facilitate recreational sex and eliminate the physical consequences of it.

truth.

Abortion existed long before 1973. :huh: Like millenia before...

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

Abortion existed long before 1973. :huh: Like millenia before...

exercised by individuals but never condoned by a great nation.

abortion is just about the most antithetical act a woman can commit counterintuitive to her own womanhood.

God intended women to be protectors and nurturers of innocent children and not their murderers.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

You can not have a rational discussion whenever these two words appear. You've entered into the world of magical thinking, and that's a dead end.

yes, it can win an argument.:D

would you attack millions of mainstream muslims' belief in allah, muhammad and the koran?

no because islam has the liberal cloak of protection of political correctness. in many countries sharia law oppresses women's most basic rights as sentient creatures but here in the united states liberals will regard islam as a blessed sacrament and yet american liberals find fault with israel which enables a variety of lifestyle choices for women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

yes, it can win an argument.:D

would you attack millions of mainstream muslims' belief in allah, muhammad and the koran?

no because islam as the liberal cloak of protection from political correctness. in many countries sharia law oppresses women's most basic right as sentient creatures but here in the united states liberals will regard islam as a blessed sacrament and yet american liberals find fault with israel which enables a variety of lifestyle choices for women.

Yes, Islam is just as looney tunes as the rest of them. And you kind of make my point for me. People deciding to do things because their magical supervisor told them to is often a recipe for disaster.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Yes, Islam is just as looney tunes as the rest of them. And you kind of make my point for me. People deciding to do things because their magical supervisor told them to is often a recipe for disaster.

were the pilgrims who came to the shores of plymouth massachusetts to establish this country a bunch of overzealous superstitious fools in your opinion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 2:22 AM, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 371--374

 

 

 

" I Believe in Human Dignity as the Source of National Purpose,

 

  In Human Liberty as the Source of National Action,

 

  In the Human Heart as the Source of National Compassion,

 

 And in the Human Mind as the Source of our Invention and our Ideas. "

 

 

Massachusetts Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III's favorite quote by his great-uncle:

 John F Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States of America

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2018 at 5:56 AM, Princess of Tap said:

DAYS 375--377

 

 

 

" There are people in every time and every land

 

     Who want to Stop History in its tracks.

 

    They Fear the Future,

 

    MIstrust the Present,

 

    And invoke the security of a comfortable Past which, in fact,  NEVER EXISTED. "

 

 

 

Robert F Kennedy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DAYS  378--381

 

 

 

" No man can occupy the Office of the President

 

  Without realizing that he is

 

   President of ALL THE PEOPLE. "

 

 

 

 Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States of America

Quote Taken from 2nd Presidential Campaign, Madison Square Garden Address, October 31st, 1936

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...