Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MissGoddess

Noir Gallery

Arkadin---great poster choices! I've never seen the Eleanor Parker movie or Naked Alibi, does TCM ever show them? Out of the Fog probably was John Garfield's nastiest, most sadistic roles. I prefer him in more sympathetic, if equally tough, parts.

Frank---the shadow, I believe, is the monster's from *Nosferatu* .

Yikes! Sterling Hayden *and* Gloria Graham *and* the word "Naked" all on one poster -- and one I've never heard of at that.

[FrankG] -- As a "completist", are you now going to try and collect the films of Jerry Hopper? Let me know how *The Atomic City* (Gene Barry and Milburn Stone(!)) and *Pony Express* (Charlton Heston, Rhonda Fleming, Forrest Tucker & Jan Sterling) are.

A rainy afternoon in NYC and in between posting about Gary Cooper and researching for my Robert Ryan thread, I have to have my picture fix.

*Kiss Me Deadly*

film-noir.jpg

Wow. That shot from *The Big Combo* may be [the] John Alton moment.

Message was edited by: ChiO

*Fallen Angel* The title of which has always made me ponder: Who is the angel that has fallen? Alice Faye? Linda Darnell? Dana Andrews?

fallenangel.jpg