• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DYSTOPIAN BIDEN NATION

JakeHolman

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Democrats' Troubling Turn Against Thomas Jefferson
Brian Stewart, Quillette December 7, 2021

Late in his life, John Adams sent a letter to his great political rival Thomas Jefferson in which he wrote, “You and I ought not to die before we have explained ourselves to each other.” Adams must have understood Jefferson by the end, because on the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, he died with his old friend’s name on his lips: “Thomas Jefferson still lives.”

Read Full Article »

• Thanks 1

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Just 22% Want Biden to Run for President Again
Terry Jones, TIPP Insights December 7, 2021

Just when it seemed President Joe Biden could get no lower in the public's political esteem, a new I&I/TIPP Poll of Americans' preference for the 2024 Democratic presidential ballot is a shocker: Just over one out of five want Joe Biden back at the top of the Democrats' ticket in three years.

Read Full Article »

21 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Fox News Channel

Feminist Kara Dansky says erasure of women for 'gender identity' is a 'disaster'

Dec. 08, 2021 - 6:12 - Author of 'The Abolition of Sex' says the phrase 'gender identity' does not have 'any meaning' on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6285715577001#sp=show-clips

She puts the words gender identity in air quotes. Brave lady.

Chappelle puts it well, too.

No man has ever been President of the United States more than two terms. You know that; everyone knows that. But when I get in, I'm going to abolish the Electoral College, have universal suffrage, and I defy any **** to get me out under four terms.

Huey P. Long

Image result for ny pos logo wiki

Don’t buy the pseudo-scientific hype about tornadoes and climate change
By Post Editorial Board 

December 12, 2021 5:56pm  Updated

From President Joe Biden on down, the usual suspects are already rushing to suggest that last week’s deadly tornados are yet another reason the world needs to do more about climate change. Yet no science supports the claim that tornados or any other form of humanity-threatening extreme weather is on the upswing, let along links the supposed threat to global warming.

Fact is, every natural disaster these days — flooding, hurricanes, heat waves, drought, etc. — gets flogged as a reason for climate action, even though the worldwide death toll from extreme weather has been dropping steadily for decades.

It’s just a false talking point that activists push because people buy it, and that the media hype because it racks up clicks.

The fact is that tornados are not becoming more frequent; the average remains about 1,200 observed each year, ranging from 900 to 1,600 or so. (More are reported than back in the 1950s and before, but that’s because “storm chasing” has become a thing.)

Warming might change when “tornado season” hits, but no scientific studies have yet shown any such link.

Equally important, the standard anti-warming agenda would do far more damage to humanity than all natural disasters put together — by impoverishing us all. We simply don’t yet have practical, affordable alternatives to fossil fuels (which, by the way, are still what produce most of the electricity for your Tesla).

Global warming is real, but not the catastrophic threat that the media-political-activist complex pretends. The hysterical, nonstop hype poses a far greater danger.

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

We're Edging Closer to Civil War
Charles Blow, New York Times December 13, 2021

I see too many uneasy parallels between what was happening nearly 200 years ago and what is happening now over abortion.

Read Full Article »

The Corrupt, Mediocre Heroes of the Left Are Imploding
Victor Davis Hanson, American Greatness December 13, 2021

With fits and starts, we are slowly returning to reality after four years of mass hysteria. Our media-deified, progressive icons are finally being exposed as the deceivers they always were.

Read Full Article »

The High Price of Bidenomics
David Catron, The American Spectator December 13, 2021

Biden thinks his public lying will defeat inflation.

Read Full Article »

• JakeHolman changed the title to DYSTOPIAN BIDEN NATION