Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OUR FAVORITE STARS IN PHOTOS!

ForeverGarland

I decided to start another photo thread of our favorite stars because the one in hot topics seems to be getting a bit of attitude, and i am not dealing with that crap, and if i start a thread, i am not going to act like i am the boss of it, because it is for all of us to enjoy!

Bad manners get you nowhere with me , so i always try and be respectful of all my fellow classic movie fans.

So lets post our favorite Movie Star Photos, and enjoy!

:) FG

MillerAnn_03.jpg

MillerAnn_07.jpg

LANAImitationOfLife.jpg

Debbiehowthewestwaswon.jpg

marlene_dvd.jpg

marlenedietrich.jpg

annmiller.jpg

10084_28460_2.jpg

4y0465x.jpg

3741.jpg

Message was edited by: ForeverGarland

ForeverGarland, I have never seen more lovely photos of dear Annie Miller. Beautiful. Thank You!

I see no need for any photos of "gents" as my Virgo friend suggests. Let those who want to look at men have their own thread. That equal time stuff is for electoral politics.

My best to you Ms. Garland

It's a problem with her Photobucket account.

ForeverGarland, I don't know what to suggest -

maybe start another Photobucket account.

It's odd that they seem to appear initially.

Here's one of your image links or URLs:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/ItaliaIrish/ANNMILLER-1.jpg

You should be able to paste it into your browser's address bar and

bring up the picture but instead there's a Photobucket "page not found" message.

Message was edited by: Snarfie

I think i am just cursed..lol Some photos i posted last week are ok , but yet so many nice ones i put up a few days ago are blank, so i am switching off from photobucket to another file storage site in hopes my photos will stay put on the boards for all to enjoy...Sorry to all, for all the missing images i have, one day there, then gone the next....here's a few new ones i hope stay put!

FG

>LuckyDan,

>Your on the ball..yes i am so dumb..that is exactly what i did yesterday when i moved them into >folders..what a putz i am..sorry everybody! (ashamed) FG

We've all done that, FG. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Thanks for the Betty shot. And who is the beauty above Dana? She's looks familiar but I'm stumped.

Archived