Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OUR FAVORITE STARS IN PHOTOS!

ForeverGarland

Yeah! congrats on solving the picture problem---I did the exact same thing with moving my photobucket pictures which is why some are blank in my "Noir Gallery".

Those pix of La Dietrich, Tyrone Power and Betty Grable were gorgeous and nice and big.

ForeverGarland -- Making a special appearance here straight from the Gene Tierney thread, is La Tierney! FG

La Scott likes it.

Ann Sheridan is starting to put a spell on me. I should have never looked at the Sheridan photos Arkadin posted on another thread. That was my slip up. Well, at least such a lust will have a happy ending, right? What could possibly go wrong?

FrankG,

Ann Sheriden is actually a very recent favorite of mine, and i have been lucky to find some really great shots of her that i will gladly share on this thread very soon!

Also to everyone..i have gone back into the first 2 pages of this thread and re posted all the photos that were lost due to my broken links..pics of Ann Miller, Dietrich & others are now back!

FG :)

ForeverGarland -- Ann Sheriden is actually a very recent favorite of mine, and i have been lucky to find some really great shots of her that i will gladly share on this thread very soon!

Ohh, that sounds interesting. I guess I better accept being a drooling zombie around here. Well, at least BronxGirl will still like me.

Also to everyone..i have gone back into the first 2 pages of this thread and re posted all the photos that were lost due to my broken links..pics of Ann Miller, Dietrich & others are now back!

Excellent! I'm glad you have everything back in order, FG.

Ken -- Ella Raines, a Babe, is in that last Ann Sothern pic.

Are you trying to get me hooked on yet another femme fatale? You're just as bad as Arkadin. Raines is an actress who I haven't been formally introduced to... yet. I've heard so much about her siren ways, though.

Wow! Snarf, that last pic is a doozy!! Who is the guy? It is so interesting to see those pre-code guys all "painted" up to be prettier than the women, real PEACOCKS! Ha! What an unusual practice that! I wonder why it, eventually, died out. Maybe Clark refused to be made up? ;-)

Archived