Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Picking your own movies to watch on Halloween

Clyde was at the tip of my tongue..

Oh and Mad Made Monster was really good too. The 2nd big reason why I got it in addition to Night Monster..

Hard to believe Lon was the Indestructible Man, a lousy remake of Mad Made Monster

A C Q U A N E T T A...her name conjures up some warm memories and her lovely beauty. I think Sidney Poitier's daughter, Sydney, reminds me of Acquanetta...olive skin, long wavy thick dark hair. Gosh I haven't seen "Captive Wild Woman" in umpteen centuries. Do I have to buy the DVD, VHS, or is there some free forum that I can go to.

She should have had a bigger career. The only thing missing was that she wasn't a great actress. But I say...WHO CARES!!! She was gorgeous!!!

Well, I jump-started my Halloween fave viewing pleasure by splurging at Best Buy while ago and brought me a l00-Horror Movie Boxed Set--for about $38.00! I simply couldn't resist it, primarily because among the l00 movies on 25 discs, there are such goodies as the rarely seen Jack Pickford l928 horror classic, "The Bat." There were also such irrisistible titles as, the l934 "One Frightened Night," Bela Lugosi's "The Phantom Creeps," the camp classic, "Manos: The Hands of Fate," "She Gods of Shark Reef" (I love that title), Barbara Steele in "The She Beast," and "Teenage Zombis.' There's even Arch Hall in the seriously well-done classic, "The Sadist." So, while I'm watching our already listed classics, I'll also be interpersing some of these marvelously hokey horror schlock from yesteryear. Now to check out Paul Naschy's masterpiece, "The Werewolf vs. the Vampire Women."