Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Todd/Kelly/Pitts & The Boyfriends shorts!

Hello

I want to ask will TCM be reairing any of the Thelma Todd / Zasu Pitts and Thelma Tood / Patsy Kelly shorts and The Boyfriends shorts? When they were first showed, I missed out on some because I found out about the shorts being listed late.

If anyone had a chance to copy some of the shorts listed below that was aired, please let me know.

Todd / Pitts

Asleep in the Feet

The Bargain of the Century

Catch As Catch Can

Let's Do Things

Maids A La Mode

On The Loose

The Pajama Party

Red Noses

Show Business

Sneak Easily

War Mamas

Todd / Kelly

Babes In The Goods

Soup and Fish

Twin Triplets

Done In Oil

The Boyfriends

Air-Tight

Bigger and Better

The Kick Off

Mama Loves Papa

Factotum,

TCM has not lost interest in the Roach library and that's not because we've have not seen a Roach short since July.The reason is that Hallmark(the owner of the Roach library)has been very slow in transfering the films to video, as MGMWBRKO stated last week, that we'll be seeing more "new" Charley Chase sound comedies in the coming weeks.

Don't worry, TCM has the Roach shorts locked up for broadcast for the next thirty nine years.

Well, I guess I have egg on my pan! They double crosst me last night and ran an UNLISTED Charley Chase short, "Something Simple".

Well, if they can't list them, and I checked the "Schedule" only hours before, I would hope we return to the more reliable way shorts were posted previously.