Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you seen the show "Ghost Adventures"? Do you like it?

Agree with you on all points.  I'm not into this stuff myself, but have seen it occasionally.  Zac Baggins seems to be tuned in to the spirit side of things, more than anyone else on those shows it seems.  He seems to be acutely aware of what he is getting himself into, but doesn't seem to mind.  In fact it seems he plays with it for the sport of it.  I'm not so sure I would go down the same path.

Definitely more intriguing than the other similar types shows, like the one with the Rotor Rooter guys.  Each episode inevitably leads up to a "LOOK, WHAT'S THAT??!"  and then off to a commercial break. ;)

• Like 1

Oh, yes. I've been watching the show for a very long time. They are unlike any other paranormal show on TV right now. The best part about them is that they don't jump into conclusions and immediately declare something as paranormal. They try to debunk the things they capture on the spot in any way they can.