Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just watching Vic Morrow on Blackboard Jungle....he was one of the best actors - and so under-appreciated.....I'd love to see some photos of Vic Morrow if anyone has them to post. I thought he was kinda handsome and sexy - that swagger, the voice and pout....just wonderful.

Jennifer Jason Leigh is a great actress, and I hear she might get Best Actress Oscar for her upcoming film Margot at the Wedding which comes out in November.

Vic Morrow, Jennifer's father, was a supberb actor, albeit very underated. I loved him in Combat.

The resemblence between Jennifer and her father Vic Morrow is astounding.

To John, I have some DVD's of Combat as well. I really think it was one of the best shows ever made. I think Vic Morrow was instrumental in making that show a success. His acting was flawless in it, and if you see an episode called Survival, you can easily see how talented an actor he was. It's an episode where he gets his arms and hands burned and his pain looks so realistic throughout the show - it was his only Emmy nomination for that episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the photos of Victor! I am a new fan and am currently checking out movies he was in. He was a real cutie in the 50's and 60's but I must agree, he didn't age well from what I've seen. I watched Blackboard Jungle again the other night and it seems like each time I watch it I notice something new. For example, did anyone else notice that during the scene were they were watching Jack and the Beanstalk Vic's character was sitting at his desk fiddling around with the knife he pulls on Glen's character just a few scenes away? Was that put in on purpose? I mean why wouldn't the teacher take the knife away then instead of just letting him carve into the desk?