Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All About AVA

MissGoddess

Hi, Lauren -- Hello again, Frank. I hope that you're doing well today.

Well, even if I wasn't doing well today, the Ava photos would have snapped me out of it.

I mean you have not only a beautiful woman on the beach, but you also have one of man's favorite past time along with her.

I thought women were man's favorite pastime. Oh, right. Football. Gotcha. I guess you did say, "one of."

As for it making an impression on you...well.. I'm going to take a wild guess and say yes? Oh and just for the record, even though I know you were just messing, but I can just let it go with the best of them.

Your description of yourself was quite an interesting little read. You seem like fun... like Ava... and Miss G. I guess Ava brings out the best kind of ladies. I won't say what she does for us guys.

Lauren---I suspect you are a treasure. I can't thank you enough for sharing those extraordinary pictures of my Grabtown gal, all of which really just make me pause with admiration. I think it's so great that a woman can look that beautiful, really. I forgot to mention one thing, and it's what drew me to Ava from the start (before I knew anything about her outspokenness or her personal life) is the inner warmth she radiates. She generates more genuine human fire than any ten people I can think of and I find that so wonderful! She's got a really deep heart and I can believe that if she was your friend, she was your friend for life, all her tomfoolery and bad temper notwithstanding.

Feel free to call me "Miss G" or whatever you like, I've been called everything else, believe me! ;)

P.S. And please keep posting more pix as you find them!

Maisie Goes to Reno and A Lost Soul are probably bit parts, like the one in Kid Glove Killer (a neat little mystery thriller with Van Heflin and Marsha Hunt in the leads---you might enjoy it). I haven't seen *The Naked Maja* in a while so I might record it. While she looked stunning in those Spanish mantillas, I seem to remember the film is nothing remarkable. The best in that lineup are *Mogambo* and Contessa. You might find the psychology and characterizations interesting in Contessa, Frank, but it's a talky picture short on action and not everyone's cuppa.

I have some other sportif pictures of Ava I think you'll appreciate. If you taught Lauren how to post these pics, I'm indebted. They are knock-outs.

Feel free to call me "Miss G" or whatever you like, I've been called everything else, believe me!

Miss Dense Motormouth Photo Hog with Stars in Her Eyes

Oh, you didn't mean me, did you?

You might find the psychology and characterizations interesting in Contessa, Frank, but it's a talky picture short on action and not everyone's cuppa.

I'm very much into motormouths and talky pictures. That's where I'm not super guy-ish.

I have some other sportif pictures of Ava I think you'll appreciate.

I'm sure I will. I appreciate all the many looks of beautiful women. Oddly enough, I still look at a woman's eyes first and foremost. My eyes then start to wander after that.

If you taught Lauren how to post these pics, I'm indebted.

Ohh, stop it. You spoil me and the other guys on this board completely rotten. Your bake shoppe is always bursting with the sweetest sweets around.

I suspect you are a treasure. I can't thank you enough for sharing those extraordinary pictures of my Grabtown gal, all of which really just make me pause with admiration.

Thank you for that and I'm sure the same can be said about you. All the shots that you've posted are wonderful. Alot of them I hadn't seen until I came on here, and I have enjoyed looking at each and everyone of them so thank you. As for sharing the ones that I've found, I'm happy to do it. I love finding pictures and I really do enjoy sharing them with others. Providing I'm able to still find them, I'll certainly keep posting them for you.

Oh, and.. She generates more genuine human fire than any ten people I can think of and I find that so wonderful! She's got a really deep heart and I can believe that if she was your friend, she was your friend for life, all her tomfoolery and bad temper notwithstanding.

I completely agree with you..and what a friend she would have been! I envy everyone who was actually able to know her as a friend while she was still alive. I really wish I could have been one of them.

Hi, Lauren -- I love the picture of the young Ava. That's terrific.

I like that one of her too, though I had to look at it twice because I almost didn't recognize her. She may have been young, but she still had that natural beauty.

Thank you, I'm glad you like them. Whether her hair is long or short, she is still a beautiful woman. But like you, I like her a bit better with longer hair. It seems like it suits her better than it does short, but that could just be me.

178267ko6.jpg

ava5vm6.jpg

ava10uk9.jpg

I prefer her with longer hair, too, it is much more sensual because it moves---when it's short it just sits up there and Ava is a lady who projects languorousness. However, not even short hair can diminish her beauty. Lauren, you've really added so much to this thread. I am afraid I have fallen behind though I promise I have dozens more gorgeous images to share. Here's one more for now, an odd one because it doesn't seem to be related to any film---Ava with Burt perusing the book stalls:

AvaBurt.jpg

They showed some "home movie" footage shot during the location filming of Mogambo at the Grace Kelly exhibition. I nearly passed out when I saw Grace standing practically GLUED to Clark Gable in several shots. Ava was only shown a split second, but I couldn't see anything except Clark and how much more exciting he looked in this off-the-cuff setting than in the movie. My stars, no wonder she went potty over him.

Continental indeed, and they pull it off so well. I love the dress that Ava has on, and the look on her face..it's priceless. She looks as though she could tear into Grace at any moment, and would still look beautiful doing it.

Hi, Miss G(able) -- That's a fantastic Mogambo pic. It has my heart racing. Ava is absolutely sizzling in that shot, but I'd love to be holding Grace. Her eyes are so endearing in that photo.

Hey, Lauren -- Trick or treating AND beach-going with Ava? I'm there. Love all the photos you've been posting. I really don't know how you (and Miss G) find all these terrific pics. I'll just sit back and let the spoiling continue. I'm pretty good at that.

Archived