Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All About AVA

MissGoddess

Hi, Miss G -- All this Ava action hasn't tired me out yet. Keep it coming. Thanks again for the Mogambo pics. "Lovely," indeed.

Hey, Lauren -- So which photo of Ava's that you posted do you think caught my attention? Yes, I'm seeing double.

Frank: It wouldn't happen to be the last one, now would it?

Miss G: You're welcome. If you liked that one of them, then I have another one for you. The picture quality isn't as good as the first one, but it's still a nice picture of the two of them.

lanaavajk0uf3.jpg

Lauren you are very gifted---that's a beautiful sketch of Ava! I hope you have that framed and displayed somewhere prominently so everyone can enjoy it. It captures something dusky and mysterious about her.

Thanks for the other picture of her and Lana, loved it.

I am also looking for stills or publicity photos from these two movies I love: Ride, Vacquero! and Lone Star. In the former her leading man is Robert Taylor and the latter is with Clark Gable. I think both are good, entertaining westerns but I hardly ever find pictures or read about them. Of the two, Ride, Vacquero! is probably the better movie all around, though you can't beat the chemistry between Ava and Clark.

Miss G

CineMaven: I think that word sums up those photos nicely. I liked the lipstick shot because it caught her in action without her even knowing it. I'm glad you liked them all.

Miss G: Thank you for the compliment on the sketch, I do appreciate it. I was also able to find you some photos from Ride,Vaquero! and Lone Star. Some of them were somewhat small and dark so I enlarged and lightened them up a bit. The quality may not be all that great, but it was the best that I could do. I also agree that Ride,Vaquero was the better of the two, though I did enjoy the other as well. And Ava and Clark together are always a pleasure to watch.

Hi, Lauren -- More great Ava stuff from you. I have never seen Ride, Vaquero! or Lone Star, so I'm glad you were able to enlarge those photos and post them for us. We even get a Clark and Ava kiss. Now that's what I wanna see.

I love the photo of Ava applying lipstick. I love ladies wearing long gloves.

I also want to commend you on your Ava artwork. I'm someone who loves eyes and you captured Ava's beautiful eyes in your drawing. Very nicely done.

Archived