Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Star would you like to see a month devoted to?

Thanks Cheryl. I didn't know there was a bio on Lorre. I'll be lookin'. I'm so glad you posted this information and yes, a month devoted to him at this time would tie-in wonderfully. I wonder how far in advance they decide on Star of the Month? TCM Programmer are you there? hehe

William Powell would be great! One of my favorites, for sure. It's funny about Powell, whenever I am lucky enough to interest young people in classic movies, the one person that they all seem to really like is Powell, without fail. It's nice to see that since I like him so much myself.

I didn't remember Peter Lorre being SOTM in 2004. I don't know what I was doing at the time - but it obviously wasn't watching TV. Sad! :( Do you think they might consider Lorre again, just for me? LOL Whatcha mean, 'fat chance'.?

Hello to everyone I just joined and stopped lurking. I love classic movies and would just love a month devoted to my favorite of all actors Error Flynn. My favorite movie of his is Charge of the Light Brigade. I tried to find it on DVD and

could not do it.

also second TOSHIRO MIFUNE, and I'd like to add TAKAKURA KEN, PAUL NEWMAN (even if it means a 2nd or 3rd turn as SOTM), PETER SELLERS (2nd time?), SHELLEY WINTERS, KIRK DOUGLAS, CYD CHARISSE, CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER, just to name a few.