Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Annie Laurie" and Ronald Reagon film

Does anyone know the words to the song, Annie Laurie? I have to get the tune out of my head.

There was a Ronald Reagon movie that also starred Eddie Albert and another guy whose name I didn't get. They are seniors at West Point and get into all kinds of mischief. Eddie Albert is secretely married and his wife gets pregnant-a booboo at the Point and all three are always after the girls especially the commandant's daughter. It also has to do with Eddie Albert as a pitcher and passing finals and doing penalty march.Can anyone tell me the name of that movie? Thank you. Sue

"I have to get the tune out of my head." - elinorkrieger

Hi 'elinorkrieger'! Long time, no see. Hope you are well.

My experience tells me the only way to get an "ear worm" out of your head is to replace it with another one -

http://www.pcdon.com/-FreddyMartin_TheHutSutSong.wav

(Right click and choose "open in a new window")

Kyle In Hollywood

Thank you one and all for your info. I can now rest in peace.

Yes, it has been a long time since I was active on the boards. Much has changed since then and I am still busy trying to find my way around. Glad to see all us "old faces" AND DO WELCOME THE NEW.

gLAD TO SEE mONGO IS STILL WITH US. wE'D BE IN A MESS IF WE DIDN'T HAVE HIM AND (BARTLETT). Please excuse my typing--I have one finger that just loves the caps lock key! HA!

LOVE TO ALL

sUE