Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to find the name of a film...

Unfortunately I do not remember any of the actors in this movie, but it is about two brothers that run a cigarette company. It may have been a marketing company, but a girl moves to the city and gets a job testing cigarettes. One of the brothers is the playboy type and the other is the older more serious type. The girl falls for the playboy and the older brother decides to help her "win" the brother, by transforming her into the playboys perfect girl. He takes his little black book that he has marked different things he likes about the different girls he's dated, for example, the way she laughs, her hair, her legs, etc...so, he goes out with these different girls so he can find out exactly what it is about the girl that the brother likes, then goes back and tells this girl how to laugh, how to wear her hair.... So...the playboy brother of course notices the girl and ask her out...but in the mean time the older brother has fallen in love with her...

I know the details are vague, but i'm hoping someone might be able help me out...I'd say the movie was in the 1940-1950 time frame.

Thanks,

Melissa