Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

25 Greatest Screen Beauties

> {quote:title=ArmandDuval wrote:}{quote}

> 10. Gina Lollabrigida

> gina009.jpg

I am SO glad you included Gina! She is all too often overlooked because of Sophia Loren (who is quite beautiful...I think I even put her on my list, but not nearly IMO as gorgeous as Gina)! She has beauty and brains...and quite a talent for photography and sculpture!

Anyways, loved the pic!

Yes, I think so, too. Gina has always been underrated. She is actually one of the GREAT beauties. I give Sophia her due, which is overwhelmingly positive and impressive; however, she never did anything for me, personally. I don't collect her pictures, and I have seen few of her movies. Sophia's features are too big for my taste. Gina's are finer; I prefer her.

sophia_loren.jpg

lollo07.jpg

I always thought Gina was more beautiful and more interesting as well, although Sophia is attractive. They both aged well. I remember my dad reading the newspaper and came across a pic of Gina in her early sixties and he said: " How in the he** can GL still look this good?".

By the way, loved your top 25. You were right on the money with Hedy as #1. And i loved seeing Sheridan, Merle, Linda, and Alexis make the cut. I noticed that five out of your top six were born outside the USA. You must like exotic imports.

Armand, your twenty-five screen beauties presentation was awesome! But you are the only man I've ever heard in the history of my old life who has ever said: "...she never did anything for me, personally."

That's astounding to me. But to each his own.

Say, welcome aboard. You started off with a bang!!

How could you leave off Eleanor Parker? My Mother said she saw Hedy in person during a bond drive and she was covered with freckles. I saw Ava at Birdland in NYC in 1951, she was a genuine beauty. My vote for Number 1 would have been Gina. Thanks for letting me ramble on.