Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

"Although, you have to be running low since you post at least one every single day."

You'd be surprised what I've got to post yet.

But you better be careful or Les Enchaines may never see the light of the Forums. or The Ring...or Sueurs Froids...or Le Corde...or 5 Colonne...or Les Forbans de la Nuit...or Nous Avon Gagne Ce Soir...or The Girl Was Young.

kjk

You'd be surprised what I've got to post yet.

Ohhhh, nooooooooooooo! You've got a Ford and Cooper for each day on the calendar, including the 29th of this month, don't you?

But you better be careful or Les Enchaines may never see the light of the Forums. or The Ring...or Sueurs Froids...or Le Corde...or 5 Colonne...or Les Forbans de la Nuit...or Nous Avon Gagne Ce Soir...or The Girl Was Young.

Have I told you how much I have thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful posters for Gary Cooper and John Ford films yet? No? Well, ummm, I, uhhh, like them. I-I-I-I like 'em a lot.

What have you done with my friend, Kyle, you monster? There's no way a man of Kyle's impeccable taste and brilliance would ever, ever post this many Gary Cooper and John Ford posters, and I know damn well he wouldn't stoop so low enough to post a Gone with the Wind poster. This is not Kyle. Something is aMISS Greatly. Your alien spacecraft is hidden somewhere around here, and I intend to find it and expose you and the wicked scheme in which you were hatched. Paranoia? You're damn right.

Kyle, I'm greatly disappointed in you. How could you be keeping this thread from me? Or I guess I should say, how could I be so lazy as not to check this thread on a regular basis. This is what I get for just checking the GD and HT forums(there's even a music thread! It's like I've died and gone to heaven!) I see Frankie has been harrassing you on a regular basis. Typical of him. Pffft.

These are so beautiful. I love the foreign posters, but I have to say the "An American in Paris" poster is my fav. Old habits die hard.

"How could you be keeping this thread from me?" - sugarpuss

I didn't know you hadn't wandered in here lately. I certainly wasn't trying to keep it from ya. Glad you finally found it.

"I see Frankie has been harrassing you on a regular basis. Typical of him. Pffft."

Well, Mr.Grimes is going to be feeling pretty sheepish very soon.

Kyle In Hollywood

Let's see, yet ANOTHER John Ford poster and still ANOTHER Gary Cooper poster. Something is wrong here. I'm starting to believe that Kyle has been kidnapped by someone who likes both Ford and Cooper.

Those posters were merely okay, "Kyle".

:D:D:D:D

What? No Sergeant York?

"What? No "Sergeant York" ?" - MissGoddess

Well, I do have one but I am not particularly fond of it. And even I thought the thread has seen a fair amount of Mr. Cooper during the past month. And Heaven Can Wait is one of my favorite poster images. So today's selection was chosen to please me.

I am certain that an opportunity to post Sergeant York will still come in the months ahead. And I will have to endure even more chastising from Mr. Grimes.

Kyle In Hollywood