Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

These posters are killing me!

The Green-Eyed Blonde who is a fire-bomb? More like an ice-bomb. That one I know.

And how dare you capture my drive-in happenings with Minya and make

a Date Bait poster. You have it all wrong! It was much more pleasant. She enjoyed

jumping in the trunk. Anything to get away from me. :D

Problem Girls? Is there any other kind?

Chief,

I loved Gary Clark on the first few seasons of *The Virginian* and had no idea that he had a movie let alone that it was called *Date Bait* !

Here's hoping that TCMProgrammr can maybe get a couple of these for *Underground*. I fear they may be very obscure titles at this point but you never know.

And yes, Shiftless, for you, there is only one kind of woman. :)

*And how dare you capture my drive-in happenings with Minya and make*

*a Date Bait poster. You have it all wrong! It was much more pleasant. She enjoyed*

*jumping in the trunk. Anything to get away from me.*

Does this mean you're the Date Bait or I am? :)

It's hard watching movies from a trunk. But at least he bought me popcorn.

Good morning Kyle - I like to read the credits on these posters. I recognized at least 3 names - Frank Gorshin in *Dragstrip Girl*, Fay Wray in *Dragstrip Riot*, and Carl Switzer (he'll always be Alfalfa to me) in *Wild and Wicked*. Keep up the good work.

Gary Clark, Connie Stevens and Fay Wray in *Dragstrip Riot* ? Who knew?

God love Sam Z. Arkoff. I got to meet him once. A larger than live character who drove a 1960s caddie and smoked stogies and had a great sense of humor.

Chief,

I think you finally found the perfect girls for ol' Shiftless! *Swamp Women*. I bet he's practically swooning over the lass in the poster with the gun. Marie Windsor, Beverly Garland and Carol Matthews. Poor Touch (better known as Mike ( *Mannix* ) Connors) doesn't stand a chance!

But our boy, Shiftless, he'll be right at home.

I am really sorry to see this week end as I have been digging and grooving (as MarkB is fond of saying) on these posters.

You've given me an idea for the next TCM Programming Challenge!

Wow Chief,

Nice trio for the final day. *Girls in Prison* seems like another film tailor made for Shiftless. And it has Jane Darwell in the cast!! ****? Maybe she plays Shiftless' mom?

*Riot in Juvenile Prison* has Dorothy Provine and Ann Doran in lesser roles.

And I am really perplexed by the *Reform School Girls* drawing at the bottom of the poster. Looks like they end up on a deserted island!

Thanks again for highlighting these very obscure titles this week!

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote}

> And I am really perplexed by the *Reform School Girls* drawing at the bottom of the poster. Looks like they end up on a deserted island!

>

I thought it was just the beach. Hey, if they've just got out of reform school, they'd probably like to go to the beach or something like that. ;)

But Kyle really did an outstanding job with all of these week's posters, I've enjoyed every single one of them. :D