Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Thanks for the *Fanny* poster, Kyle. Anything with Ms. Caron's legs! ;-)

And a very belated thanks for the *Darkness Before Dawn* series. Tons of rain here, and I think there's water in the underground phone lines. My dialup has been *horrible* for the past week, and I'm lucky to even get on here at all.

Due to the prudish actions of WebAdmin - who must be unaware that the film in question played on TCM Sunday night with nudity intact - an additional poster image for Ecstacy that was added Monday evening has been removed from the Gallery.

If one wants to see the image, go here -

film_posterOCT11bb

WARNING - the poster includes drawn nipples and **** hair.

I now know who cheered John Ashcroft draping the statues in the halls of the Justice Department in Washington D.C.

Kyle (Not Aumused) In Hollywood

Sorry, Kyle. Full Brazilians being all the rage, would a 19th century Academic treatment make the image more acceptable? :-(

For WebAdmin to act, there must have been a complaint. Gee, who would do such a thing?

How depressing. I expect silliness like that on other sites, not here. I wonder who made that call?

It's really too bad-I liked those posters for the same reason I love the Sin of Nora Moran poster-amazing, yet stark and unexpected images.

People can be so frustrating.

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Well folks,

As the *Ecstacy* poster "said", "Si es usted persona inteligente...". But I guess not everyone is. (Someone must still hide National Geographic under their beds too.)

We'll see what happens. Next month I am planning on posting an image for *Piccadilly* that will probably be removed too. And I wonder what will happen with the Putney Swope?

Kyle In Hollywood

*"I figured you were going to get zapped, Kylefornia."* - Frank Grimes

This does have your fingerprints all over it, Mr. Grimes.

BTW - I found out I can "celebrate" Grace Kelly Month by posting images from her films that don't include one image of her. So don't tempt me.