Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Well, I do have one but I am not particularly fond of it. And even I thought the thread has seen a fair amount of Mr. Cooper during the past month. And Heaven Can Wait is one of my favorite poster images. So today's selection was chosen to please me.

I thought your choosing of Heaven Can Wait to be highly appropriate. Because if you had posted one more Cooper or Ford poster, the wait would have been over. Now am I speaking of you or me? ;)

I am certain that an opportunity to post Sergeant York will still come in the months ahead.

I am more than certain.

And I will have to endure even more chastising from Mr. Grimes.

I am more than certain.

Mr. Scratch

Finally! This thread had really fallen off in recent weeks with all the poor taste being shown, but just the mere addition of two Hitch posters has preserved its great merit. I hope you have learned the error of your ways, Kylefornia.

Thanks. ;)

"I can put up with a Cooper poster that features Grace." - FrankGrimes

OK. Let me see if I understand.

Grace = Good.

Jean Arthur / Helen Hayes = Bad.

"Hitch" = Good.

"Pappy" = Bad.

David O. = Desperate.

Gawd. I'll be happy when "31 Days..." is done so I can go back to being impulsive. (Actually, I have most of March already planned out.) But if this keeps up, it might go off without a "Hitch" or a "Fritz" or a "Mini-Cooper". "12 Days for 'movieman1957' " sounds really appealing about now.

Kyle In Hollywood

Hi, Kylefornia! --

OK. Let me see if I understand.

Grace = Good.

Jean Arthur / Helen Hayes = Bad.

Jean Arthur is good and I actually don't have an opinion on Helen Hayes. It's just that Grace Kelly is the Princess, so I'll enjoy any poster she's on.

"Hitch" = Good.

"Pappy" = Bad.

David O. = Desperate.

David O is not desperate, just that one minor film he did. That's desperate.

Gawd. I'll be happy when "31 Days..." is done so I can go back to being impulsive. (Actually, I have most of March already planned out.)

:D

But if this keeps up, it might go off without a "Hitch" or a "Fritz" or a "Mini-Cooper". "12 Days for 'movieman1957' " sounds really appealing about now.

I could go for a "12 Days of Movieman." I'm sure he wouldn't put us through the constant Coop/Ford kiss-ups.

Loved the High Noon poster. Oops. Did I just get lipstick on you? Sorry. I'm trying to emulate Coop's style.