Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*"I'm right here! Thanks, Kyle."* - patful

Glad to know it. I've noticed you're absence of late.

*"Kyle knows I'm a sucker for women on telephones."*

I didn't know that. But in that case...

(All artwork by pin-up artist George Petty)

Petty003

Petty002

Petty004

Petty001

and the 1955 re-release poster for *The Petty Girl* if you're feeling blue.

PettyGirlTheR1955

Kyle In Hollywood

Wow, I didn't know Petty did Ridgid calendars. All the old hardware stores I frequented as a kid had them, but with photos, not art. Way before my time. I'm a big fan of WWII nose art, so it's always fun to see Petty's work. I prefer the blue poster to the red.

*I've noticed you're absence of late.*

Lots of trouble even viewing the site for the past 10 days or so. And I'm stressing over *Big City* , hoping they don't pull it from the schedule. Still no programming article or trailer on the website so far. Worry, worry, worry...

*"And I'm stressing over "Big City" , hoping they don't pull it from the schedule. Still no programming article or trailer on the website so far. Worry, worry, worry..."* - patful

It's still there on the January schedule. (Yes, I've looked too.) But don't be holding out hope for a programming article. I've never known one to be written for a daytime event though a trailer might show up. But at the rate of worry you're putting yourself through, I'm afraid you'll be fretting too much to even enjoy all those films showing up in December.

*"Wow, I didn't know Petty did Ridgid calendars."*

Whoa. I can't believe you could recognise an image as being from a "Rigid Calendar". I'm impressed.

*"I prefer the blue poster to the red."*

Then I'm glad I posted it.

Kyle In Hollywood

Sunday, November 15th

(Get it while it's hot!)

film_posterNov15

*Piccadilly* tonight on "Silent Sunday Nights"

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Nov 15, 2009 8:37 AM because the poster may be an import but the film isn't part of "TCM Imports".

> {quote:title=DramaDamsel wrote:}{quote}

> *SQUUUEEEEAAAL!*

>

> Thank you for posting one from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Kyle! I have never seen this version of the poster before. Audrey is a doll.

I think I had seen it before, but I appreciate it very much all the same... she's so lovely! :x

(And so is Cat!)