Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Loving all the Christmas entries! Of course, I have a special place in my heart for the Christmas Story one.

And I have to admit, I just can't quit It's A Wonderful Life. I still have to see it every year, and the Italian poster is great. :)

Chief,

I saw some amazing posters up at the Disney Museum very similar to the *Christmas Cheer* from Disney studios.

But Marco, Mr C and I are convinced that a couple of those characters (or very close relatives) made an appearance in a musical number in the *Mr. Magoo Christmas Carol* from our childhood (which was not related to Disney at all).

*"I saw some amazing posters up at the Disney Museum very similar to the Christmas Cheer from Disney studios."* - lzcutter

I have some small images of posters from the Disney Museum - two original Alice posters - but I haven't seen anything like the "Christmas Cheer" image below.

The Disney image - like the earlier "Pinocchio" image and one to appear tomorrow - is from a Christmas Card sent by Disney Studios in the Sixties. And I only know the "band" characters as being from Mary Poppins. It has been too long since I have seen *Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol*.

MrMagoosHolidayFestival1970

Welcome Home.

Kyle In Hollywood

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Dec 23, 2009 9:29 PM

*And I only know the "band" characters as being from Mary Poppins. It has been too long since I have seen Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol.*

We're convinced that very close relatives of the "band" characters are in *Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol*.

They have a musical number in the Ghost of Christmas Future segment.

Some of the best Mad Men like images we saw were advertisements for the various theme lands at Disneyland.

If they had sold reproductions of those posters in the Gift Shop, Mr C and I would have busted our vacation allowance buying them.

Another great set was from Disneyland and centered around various attractions like Small World but were less focused on the ride itself and more on the graphic interpretation of the ride.

The Disney Studio and Disney Family Archives must be amazing.

Thursday, December 24th

_The Eve Before Christmas_

==============================

A German Promotional Series for *Pocketful Of Miracles*

(Artwork likely by Al Hirschfeld)

film_posterDec24f

film_posterDec24e

film_posterDec24d

film_posterDec24b

film_posterDec24c

==============================

film_posterDec24a