Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

>What? Are you and Grace (or you and Gloria) kaput?

Lamby finally kicked him out for eyeing the brunettes --- Linda, Gene and Joanie.... :)

I gotta jump on the bandwagon and say that *Chain Lightning* poster is amazingly beautiful!

h3. Thanks, Kyle, for an entire year of good cheer and beauty.

Keep up the good work!

*"Lamby finally kicked him out for eyeing the brunettes --- Linda, Gene and Joanie...."* - JackFavell

Ogling all those "Miss Torso"s, huh? Serves him right.

Thank you for the compliments. You're one of my favorite "fans".

For all you fans of the *Chain Lightning*, here's a large one -

Copy of ChainLightening1950B_ITAL

(Click through on Image to access larger version)

Happiest of New Years to everyone.

4231817503_0c2d7e562f_o.jpg

Is this FrankGrimes' bottle of bubbly?

Kyle In Hollywood

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Dec 31, 2009 4:27 PM

Kyle-

Thanks for another year of lovely posters! You're always a bright spot in my day. :)

I'm glad you have the night off, but try not to pick up too many floozies. :)

Double thanks for the Thin Man posters! I am ringing in the New Year by watching Nick and Nora, who never cease to crack me up and whose relationship I aspire to find in my own life. I also aspire to be as cool as Myrna Loy.

Happy New Year!

*"Thanks for another year of lovely posters! You're always a bright spot in my day."* - Mlle. Minya

"Mutual, I'm sure." But that is why I still do it.

*"Double thanks for the Thin Man posters!"*

You're welcome. But I held out on you (and everyone else.) I actually have nice images for all six of the films and almost posted them all. But I decided not to shoot the works on New Year's Eve. I figure they'll come in handy over the next few months.

*"...watching Nick and Nora ... whose relationship I aspire to find in my own life."*

But I can't picture you letting anyone call you "Mommy" - especially the husband.

Have a Happy Eve of 2010.

Kyle In Hollywood

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Dec 31, 2009 9:31 PM

*"Legs good. Airplanes better. Thanks, Kyle."* - patful

You're most welcome. (The 15th is coming!)

But I'm feeling a bit schizophrenic now. "Airplanes Better" 'FrankGrimes' is all about Gene now.

Did I miss everyone's Resolutions for the New Year? At this rate, Oslo will be Minya's new city of choice, 'JackFavell' will rename herself 'Mr.Belvedere' waxing poetic on Clifton Webb and 'lzcutter' will trade in her cowboy boots for roman sandals.

I know it is the New Year but...

Kyle In Hollywood

*But I'm feeling a bit schizophrenic now.* - Kyle

Sorry about that. My earliest memory: age three, wearing a flight helmet in the back of a Kaman Huskie, intoxicated by the wonderful fumes. My first and only true love. Legs didn't enter the picture for years.

*The 15th is coming!*

So is a never-ending supply of snow. Hopefully my roof doesn't cave in and take the satellite dish with it before then.

*"Sorry about that."* - patful

Not necessary. I just don't remember you being more excited over the posters for *Air Force* or *International Squadron* than the "All Gams" series. (But *Strategic Air Command*, yes.)

And are you telling me it is _still_ snowing in Texas?

Kyle In Hollywood

*I just don't remember you being more excited over the posters for Air Force or International Squadron than the "All Gams" series. (But Strategic Air Command, yes.)* - Kyle

*International Squadron* ? I may have missed that one. If I complemented you on every poster I liked, my post count would be a couple thousand higher. :-)

*And are you telling me it is still snowing in Texas?*

Oof. Yes, it snowed all afternoon Tuesday, and again on my way home today. Fortunately, most of it has melted, but I still have a four-foot-high pile along my driveway. It's supposed to snow a couple of times next week. Perhaps the joy of January 15 will obliterate all the clouds and the sun will shine once again.

Edited by: patful on Jan 1, 2010 12:04 AM

*"International Squadron"? I may have missed that one."* - patful

Didn't I post *International Squadron* during Reagan's SOTM stint? I thought I had. Something else you'll just have to look forward to.

*"If I complemented you on every poster I liked, my post count would be a couple thousand higher."*

Now we wouldn't want that. People might think you liked it here and enjoyed the company of ALL the other members.

BTW - HAPPY NEW YEAR, Texas time.

Kyle In Hollywood

*Didn't I post International Squadron during Reagan's SOTM stint?* - Kyle

Not sure, I just went back to March 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th, and found *Desperate Journey* , which I do (miraculously at my age) remember.

*HAPPY NEW YEAR, Texas time.*

Thanks, at least the cold weather stopped the idiots with fireworks this time around. Happy 2010 to you, filmlover, and lzcutter. I won't be up to celebrate with you, though.

*'lzcutter' will trade in her cowboy boots for roman sandals.*

No way, Chief. I'm not giving up my guys in cowboy boots for Charlton Heston, no how, no way. Ain't gonna happen. (Though Shiftless giving up Glo and Grace for Gene threw me as well.) And Pat loving planes more than gams, who knew? Me, I'll be your constant.

Thank you so much for everyday supplying us with poster images. Knowing you as I do, I have a good idea of how much work you put into this thread and I wanted to add my voice to all the others to let you know that you are very appreciated here.

Pat,

No matter what happens on the 15th, I am Tivo'ing your very special film and will be glad to burn it to disc as a back-up plan.

Happy New Year to all!

*I am Tivo'ing your very special film...* - lzcutter

Thank you, ma'am. I didn't have the nerve to ask anyone. Of course, LA could be hit by the ice storm of the century, and I don't want you crouching on your roof chipping ice from your dish for two hours. But so far I've had no disruptions of my TCM signal, despite snow here and in Cheyenne.

*" Of course, LA could be hit by the ice storm of the century, and I don't want you crouching on your roof chipping ice from your dish for two hours."* - patful

Don't worry. From what I hear, Mr.Cutter has had some practice up on the roof in the past.

4234080061_c4f9ed486e.jpg

And here's my mental image of _your_ life lately.

4234079283_7b9cb04dc2_o.jpg

Moustache and log cabin included!

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Another Saul Bass winner!"* - visualfeast

I just can't slip one by you, can I?

Actually, it makes me smile to know that certain posters are going to ellicit a response from you.

Thanks for the comment and I am happy to know that you continue to stop by.

Kyle In Hollywood