Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

To all Fans of this Thread,

As a favor please take a few minutes and Vote in the TCM Programming Challenge thread found in General Discussions. I would appreciate it greatly and the Challengers have earned some recognition for their excellent efforts. Thanks!

Friday March 14^th^

film_posterMar14

As a favor please take a few minutes and Vote in the TCM Programming Challenge thread found in General Discussions. I would appreciate it greatly and the Challengers have earned some recognition for their excellent efforts. Thanks!

I would have voted, but all those Coop and Ford posters that you posted took all my energy away.

I'll be there, Kylefornia. I actually have not pored over any schedule yet, so it's going to be very interesting to see what has been cooked up. All I know is that I'm not voting for Sugarpuss because she has awful taste. Why do you let her participate? It has to be pity.

You are two posts away from 9500 and 9000 of them feature you sticking your tongue out at me. Why do you hate me so? Is it because I don't wear lipstick or use pancake foundation like Mary Cooper?

There's a film on TCM with a very pretty blonde girl in it tonight. ;)

You mean Bunny? She's lost.

She's not lost, she's just missing.

You can have the last shot because I won't bring Kyle's terrific thread down. Well, at least more than I normally do. So go ahead and give me your best. Lest you forget -- I will get you back.

"Just out of curiousity, ever see a poster for NIGHT OF THE HUNTER?" - mr6666

Yes. It is foreign, of a small size and not too artisticaly interesting.

I believe it is a actually a window card and not a 1-Sheet poster. I may put it to use on the day of the film's presentation as an Essential. (Rose McGowan is a really big fan of this film.)

Kyle In Hollywood

Thanks to everyone that has taken time to vote in the "TCM Programming Challenge" found in the General Discussions Forum. The creativity by our fellow board members on display in that thread is amazing. They - along with myself - would really appreciate some recognition for their efforts. So, if you stillhaven't voted on your "favorite" fantasy schedule of programming for TCM, please do so today. Thanks!

Saturday March 15^th^

(especially for 'movieman1957')

film_posterMar15

Thanks again to all who have taken the time to vote in the current "TCM Programming Challenge". You're the best. There's still time to vote (Midnight tonight) so if you haven't voted already please take a few minutes to do so.

Sunday March 16^th^

film_posterMar16

Hello Kyle!

PLEASE!

Allow me to express my MOST sincere appreciation of your FABULOUS posters and your EXQUISITE taste. You really went all out!

Where do you get this GEMS?

I LOVE just about EVERY ONE of them!

:-)

Jay DePalma

*Thanks for the "13 Rue Madeleine" poster, it's one of my favorite films.* - metsfan

Phew!

Then I am glad I posted it. It had been laying around in my Flickr account for so long wiith out being posted that I almost deleted it to make room for other images. (Like a poster for last night's showing of *HAIR*.).

Kyte In Hollywood