Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

"Operation Bikini" had one crazy all star cast! And who was the genius who wrote the poster- "bedroom lover turned jungle killer?!" And why is Tab Hunter eyeballing Frankie Avalon - Don't Ask Don't Tell Indeed!

Edited by: joefilmone on Mar 3, 2010 6:20 PM

h3. A 31 Days Of Oscar Celebration

as presented by Kyle In Hollywood and the absent-minded, near-sighted Quincy Magoo.

Honoring Film Greatness and not so much.

Thanks to everyone for your positive and appreciative comments. Quincy and I hope you all enjoyed this year's "31 Days..." poster event.

Kyle In Hollywood

Awww, you guys are too much - especially JackFavell. (Nice work on the poster. Thank You For Smoking filmed a scene in my restaurant!) I'm pleased everyone found the series fun and amusing. Censored Navels and all.

A title or two from a past "Drive-In" series of posters found their way onto TCM Underground so anything is possible.

But the "Thanks" really go to Quincy Magoo. His contributions made the month truly successful. (And more than one Victor Mature posters didn't hurt either, at least for one reader.)

Kyle In Hollywood

Chief,

Your Oscar month gallery was the TOPS! My keyboard has yet to recover. I agree totally with Pat's assessment, you made the last month a great deal of fun for all of us.

You realize you have groupies, now, don't you?