Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Alyn McClerie (Azuri) looked so great in *The Desert Song* poster and the film. Remember her? She played Katie Brown in Calamity Jane, and Mrs. Ruebner on the Tony Randall show. She was also in the *Thornbirds*...Jeremiah Johnson...*.All The Presidents Men*...*They Shoot Horses Don't* *They*...beautiful poster, Kyle.

Loved that beautiful *Diary of Anne Frank* poster. Sweet

Alyn McClerie (Azuri) looked so great in *The Desert Song* poster and the film. Remember her? She played Katie Brown in Calamity Jane, and Mrs. Ruebner on the Tony Randall show. She was also in the *Thornbirds*...Jeremiah Johnson...*.All The Presidents Men*...*They Shoot Horses Don't* *They*...beautiful poster, Kyle.

Thanks, Sue Sue, for the info. Allyn Ann McLerie was also a brilliant dancer and originated the role of Amy (as in Once in Love with Amy) in *Where's Charley?*

She was super as Mrs. Reubner, she had a dry line reading that was great.

*"All I can say is "WoW!" "The Red Shoes" poster leaves me breathless!"* - lzcutter

Yes. It is a noce one. I especially appreciate the vibrant color choices - so appropriate for that particular film. It's just too bad that it is stained/faded at the cross folds.

Kyle In Hollywood

*"I wholeheartedly second that. This is a gorgeous poster."* - Minya

Hello, M'Lady Minya.

Hope you are well. You've been so quiet lately.

Glad you like *The Red Shoes*. And have you checked out the other Poster thread lately? There's one or two over there that I think you might like.

kjk

It's interesting to see a pre-release poster like this. The strange-lights-on-a-lonely-road motif had been used often in 50's sci-fi, so this barely hints at the wonders in store when the movie finally came out. A nicely understated poster.

*Hope you are well. You've been so quiet lately.*

I know! It's an unnatural state for me-ask anyone who knows me. :) I've been slacking about commenting, but I look at the thread every morning. Speaking of which, I love the Blue Angel poster for today!

Okay-off to check out the other thread!

Hey-were you able to check out/participate in the big Classic Film Festival?

*"It's an unnatural state for me-ask anyone who knows me."* - M'Lady Minya

It's this new reserved British attitude you've developed before travelling to London next year, isn't it?

*"I love the Blue Angel poster for today!"*

Cool. I do too.

"*Hey-were you able to check out/participate in the big Classic Film Festival?"*

Yes. And I should be there right now. It is the last day. It will all be over too soon. But I will be going to see Luise Rainer appearing at the screening of *The Good Earth* this afternoon and will be attending the big "premiere" of *Metropolis* with live musical accompaniament tonight in the Chinese Theater. Then it is the closing night party hosted by Robert Osborne. (According to 'lzcutter' and 'SueSueApplegate', he was asking about me!)

Kyle In Hollywood

I adore this poster. Thanks to you, I have a new screen-saver. Thanks for bringing out so many of these 24-sheet posters lately. This one in particular stands on its own as a supreme example of graphic art. Love it.