Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*The guy on the right sure does look like new Speaker of the House John Boehner!*

Great. Now I can never unsee that.

Kyle, thanks for a great first week of posters! I am particularly in love with the *Crime and Punishment* image.

:)

And I always think the guy in the poster looks like Yves Montand.

Glad you all like the image. And I was suprised to learn that I hadn't posted it before.

It is a very popular image on the re-sale market. Original posters like the one posted today sell for around $2000.00.

I wonder if Olivier didn't enjoy working with Monroe. There seems to be no "chemistry" between them as seen in these pics.

PrinceAndShowgirl_ContactSheet

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Laurence Olivier was reputedly so driven mad by Marilyn Monroe's difficult behaviour that he practically abandoned directing for the screen..."* - mr6666

Thanks for posting that. I can certainly sense that in the publicity photo shoot pictures.

*"In the poster, I think Marilyn looks like Nanette Fabray."* - JackFavell

And I can see that too!

kjk

Chief,

It's been many years since I have seen *The Caine Mutiny* so my first thought when I saw the poster was "There's a woman in the movie?" :)

My second thought was that the foreign title seemed to hint at "Our Gang" and Michael Caine.

I must need more caffeine.

I agree with each of you. When I first saw this image, all I could say was "Wow!".

For a movie that I had never heard of to have such a striking image was a delight. But I was surprised today when I checked in on the film and saw that it was in B&W! What a disappointment. From the poster, I was thinking it would have been a technicolor feast for the eyes. In that sense, the U.S. version of the poster is more representative of the film, I guess.

GoodbyeMyLady1956

In July, the Italian poster sold at auction for a whopping $15.00.

Kyle In Hollywood