Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

hlywdkjk,

I hadn't seen the that poster for *TWO ARABIAN KNIGHTS* before at all either, but I added some Lobby-cards. Thanks for finding it. A great one. Need a regular poster for *THE DIVINE LADY.* Hope people are recording both movies.

Delightful! And since I'm up abnormally early for a Saturday (apparently even after being back for two days, my internal clock is still resetting itself from UK time), I will be able to watch this this morning.

I'm not sure why it's so exciting since I've seen it dozens of times and I own the DVD, but Errol Flynn will do that to a person. :)

Thanks, Kyle!

*"Delightful!"* - M'Lady Minya

Glad you approve. Over the past three years, I've posted the original One-Sheet. the Original 3-Sheet and a very rare Original 6-Sheet poster for the film. All of which are breathtakingly beautiful. (I think I've even posted some foreign posters too.) But, plain as it is, the simplicity and "joy" in today's image made me smile so I was happy to add it to the Gallery.

*"...I'm up abnormally early for a Saturday (apparently even after being back for two days, my internal clock is still resetting itself from UK time..."*

Ack! You left for London and have returned! And I didn't have the chance to post a send-off for you. I can't believe I let that slip by. (And that you didn't remind me!) I hope you had a wonderful time, M'Lady and were treated like the Bond Girl that I know you are. Or Lady Marian, if you prefer.

"Welcome back from Sherwood Forest, M'Lady"

Kyle In Hollywood

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Feb 26, 2011 6:07 PM

*"Welcome back from Sherwood Forest, M'Lady"*

Thank you, kind sir! I'm wavering between post vacation depression (I really loved London and I can't wait to go back) and the thrill of sleeping in my own bed again after two weeks of air matresses and hotel rooms (we stayed with a friend in the UK and made hops to Prague, Edinburgh and Reykjavik).

*Ack! You left for London and have returned! And I didn't have the chance to post a send-off for you. I can't believe I let that slip by. (And that you didn't remind me!) I hope you had a wonderful time, M'Lady and were treated like the Bond Girl that I know you are. Or Lady Marian, if you prefer.*

No worries! I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off before we left. Although we were a little ambitious in the planning, the trip itself was great. I enjoy the experience of seeing new places. I just wish we had Star Trek type travel capabilities; I spent way too much time in planes and airports. :)

*"Very cool flick, Kyle, thanks!"* - markbeckuaf

You're welcome, my man.

Happy to know that you are finding one or two things to watch during the "31 Days..." event. (But I know how much you are looking forward to the March Schedule. (Did you get a good look at April and May too?)

Kyle In Hollywood

This poster really makes me want to see the movie. It's somehow been entirely off my radar. The artwork nicely captures the era and I like how the dogs appear to be relating, so I'll assume the leads "meet cute" through their dogs? And Billy Wilder. Really looking forward to this one now, though I'm struggling a little to put Bing and Joan Fontaine together in my mind.

*"Really looking forward to this one now, though I'm struggling a little to put Bing and Joan Fontaine together in my mind."* - DougieB

So, what did you think? Was it as interesting as the poster led you to believe? (I got home too late.)

Kyle In Hollywood