Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

> {quote:title=hlywdkjk wrote:}{quote}

> *"YAY! Thanks for picking Wagon Master today, Kyle! It's such a great movie!"* - JackFavell

>

> *And Ben Johnson has nothing to do with your feelings about the film, right?*

A gorgeous man in a gorgeous landscape! There's nothing better.

> *Thanks for chiming in. I feel like I've let you down lately as you've been so quiet.*

*>*

> Kyle In Hollywood

Nah! I have unfortunately been living in real life lately, and had to take a bit of a break from the boards. I'm back just in time to get frustrated with them.

I still keep up on the posters. I loved Test Pilot's deep, saturated blue.

This one is really extraordinary, isn't it, the way it gets that great William Warren profile in there? I love how the nose follows the outline of her eye socket so perfectly. Very well thought out and perfectly executed. I also can't wait to see the movie because who's a bigger "smarty" than Joan Blondell?

*"This one is really extraordinary, isn't it, the way it gets that great William Warren profile in there?"* - DougieB

Yes. It's amazing.

I've had it around for quite awhile just waiting for the film to show upon the schedule so I could post it. Finally....

I hope the film is good.

Kyle In Holllywood

> {quote:title=markbeckuaf wrote:}{quote}

> Kyle, just wanted to let you know that I am currently unable to access the last page of the thread (or even get close enough to it another way) ever since the message board change. Hopefully that's rectified soon?

The original first page of posts has this URL address:

http://forums.tcm.com/thread.jspa?threadID=116507&tstart=0&start=4,590

That page doesn't open with this address because of a bug in the system.

Simply remove the comma from 4,590 and change the address to this, and the thread will open:

http://forums.tcm.com/thread.jspa?threadID=116507&tstart=0&start=4590

Remove the comma from all URL addresses that contains numbers over 1000.

Thanks to Kyle's suggestion to change the settings in my control panel, I can now access the most recent posts in longer threads like this one! And happy to see the poster for SMARTY, a flick I just saw this morning for the first time, thanks to TCM!! Grooving!

*"I can now access the most recent posts in longer threads like this one! And happy to see the poster for SMARTY, a flick I just saw this morning for the first time, thanks to TCM!! Grooving!"* - markbeckuaf

And I am happy you're back! That's great news.

Kyle In Hollywood

*"One of my favorite films. William Cameron Menzies production design is exquisite. Thank you for the poster."* - CineramaRick

You're very welcome! Thanks for letting me know.

So, did you ever get through all 300+ pages of this thread? And did you find some "favorites" in the group?

Kyle In Hollywood