Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Chief,

Re: *The Black Stallion*

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love the haunting quality of it and it looks almost three dimensional!

That's beautiful, but the guy looks kind of like a cross between Lancaster and Tony Curtis. Maybe it's supposed to be Brad Dexter? I often wonder if the artwork was sometimes done before the cast was solidly lined up.

Edited by: JackFavell on May 27, 2011 8:29 AM

*"That one is superb."* - JackFavell

The Swedish *All Quiet...* poster is the only one I've found (of a decent size) that is a good quality image. All the U.S. posters, which use the same artwork, are poorly scanned, very muddy or damaged.

Glad you liked it.

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Kyle- As ever, you're the gift that keeps on giving!"* - Minya

I was wondering what I needed to post to get a reaction out of you. I didn't think that it would be Japanese men in rubber monster suits.

*"Godzilla vs. Monster Zero is maybe THE best entry in the Godzilla library, in my opinion."*

I'll take your word for it. Finding a poster image was difficult. That film has multiple names and few decent posters. Happy you're enjoying these.

Kyle In Hollywood