Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*"Oh my gosh! Dinosaurus is sooooooooooo cute!"* - JackFavell

Smooth out the teeth and paint him purple and "Dinosaurus" would be a double for Barney. Maybe it is Barney's "evil twin"?

"Did you notice the guy in the yellow shirt trying to hit him in the foot...with a stick?" - smileys

It is probably a father who had to listen to his kid's Barney CD one too many times.

Kyle In Hollywood

June 4th

film_posterJun04a

(Click Through on Above Image to Access Larger Versions)

------------------------

film_posterJun04

*Dodsworth* (1936) Italy

(Click Through on Above Image to Access Larger Versions)

Does anyone else find the *Arsenic and Old Lace* poster odd?

Out of all the great things going on in the play, they only used Cary and Priscilla's image, in the most general of poses? It works, but I find it strange as an advert for that particular movie. They must have had other artwork depicting all the loony characters, and the aunts, who I feel are the actual stars.

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> Does anyone else find the *Arsenic and Old Lace* poster odd?

>

> Out of all the great things going on in the play, they only used Cary and Priscilla's image, in the most general of poses? It works, but I find it strange as an advert for that particular movie. They must have had other artwork depicting all the loony characters, and the aunts, who I feel are the actual stars.

I also noticed that Priscilla's name is not easily found in the ad and yet she and Carey Grant are the two depicted.

"The Black Scorpion" looks like an angry raisin- perhaps the sexy girl just wants to bite it...funny because in the movie the two heroes seem to be having a "Brokeback Mountain" relationship.

Two good posters there. *The Wasp Woman* looks like another one of those that had a bigger budget for the poster than the actual movie. But I wonder why they left out the Giant Claw's head? Thanks!