Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

I have a half sheet of the Tim McCoy oater "Two Fisted Law", but with a different art work. John Wayne still has third billing. I sit here and wonder how many of these films have survived.. ?:|

Edited by: fredbaetz on Aug 21, 2011 1:56 AM

*"Legs that aren't attached to a horse!"* - smileys

Ha!

I am amazed you are still paying attention to this thread this month. I thought you would have lost interest in the "Cowboys" days ago.

Kyle In Hollywood

Chief,

So, if Tim McCoy pulls back the screen it will stop being yellow sunshine and turn dark and be in night? The poster intrigues me, that's for sure!

Shirley Grey looks like she wants to be anywhere except listening to Buck Jones yammer.

> And for those that weren't interested, the month is almost over. September 1st is a week away.

WHAAAA-AAAAAHHHHH ! :(

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote}

>

> So, if Tim McCoy pulls back the screen it will stop being yellow sunshine and turn dark and be in night? The poster intrigues me, that's for sure!

>

Another unusual thing about that poster is that we rarely see Tim McCoy without that WAY-TOO-HUGE hat he always wore!

I also have to say a big "Thanks" Kyle for all the cool posters. I've been enjoying them all (and wishing we could also see all the movies they were advertising).