Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*I did?* - hlywdkjk

Maybe you said the quantity would drop? Can't remember.

*And are you looking at all that water in the Northeast with just a little bit of envy?*

Yep, my hope for a Category 1 hurricane was off by 1600 miles. :-( My yard (and neighborhood) is now covered in a layer of feathers. If I disappear from here, I have succumbed to a bird disease.

*"My yard (and neighborhood) is now covered in a layer of feathers. If I disappear from here, I have succumbed to a bird disease."* - smileys

Wow. That's odd. But are ya sure it isn't the Chicken Hawks just makin' lunch of the Chickens?

HeneryChickenHawk

Kyle In Hollywood

*"The California Trail" poster is a stunner-a very powerful image."* - joefilmone

As far as Buck Jones "Portrait" posters go, it is one of the best. But it's still no match for the one that kicked off this series on August 1st.

Copy of SouthOfTheRioGrande1932LRG

*"...thanks for posting these great and fun examples of movie art."*

You're welcome. And coming from you, with your background, that praise means alot.

Kyle In Hollywood

Edited by: hlywdkjk on Aug 29, 2011 8:11 PM

*"Whhhaaahhhhhhh!!!! I don't want this series to end!!!!"* - lzcutter

"Summer Under The (Western) Stars" can't last forever. But its been fun while its lasted.

*"Thank you kindly, a thousand times, thank you kindly!"*

You're very welcome. But I'm no glutton. I don't need "a thousand." One is enough for me.

Kyle In Hollywood

Like Iz, I hate to see this series end, but it has been great and it bought back those wonderful days when the westerns were special and those wonderful cowboys heros rode the plains with their trusted steeds and saved the girls ranch. So again "THANK YOU" and Happy Trails Buckaroo....

*"Thanks again, Kyle, for your magnificent Summer Under the (Western) Stars. It was spectacular."* - CineramaRick

*"So again "THANK YOU" and Happy Trails Buckaroo...."* - fredbaetz

And "Thanks" to you. gentlemen.

At 'flickr', the entire series is grouped together here for easy viewing -

And it is viewable in a slideshow format here -

It will take a while to load all the images into the slideshow. There are over 150 different posters in the group.

Kyle (152, actually) In Hollywood

*"I'm sure it will be no shock that I love this."* - Minya

No surprise at all. And I have been remiss in posting some vampy dames recently, haven't I? I'll have to try and make it up for that.

*"Hmmm is (this) the inspiration for Jessica Rabbit?"* - joefilmone

You might be right. She only needs a Veronica Lake hairdo.

Kyle In Hollywood