Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Monday December 31st -

I believe this is original artwork created for Follow The Fleet posters. Don't remember where I found it and don't know if it was ever used in an advertisement though. Either way, it is pretty special.

Have a sparkling New Year's Eve! Happy New Year everyone.

film_posterDec31

Snorky -

Glad you added the later "Merrie Melodies" poster (later based on the style of "Bugs" and the assorted other characters) to the thread. I have two other generic "Merry Melodies" posters yet to post that are in a completely different style. One of these days...

Cinemafan -

Happy to hear you are regular viewer of the thread and look forward to checking it out.

And a Happy New Year to you also!

Kyle In Hollywood

I'm thrilled to have found this thread-I'm madly in love with all of the posters I've seen so far, and that's only going back a few pages. One of my personal favorites is The Sin of Nora Moran.

Hello Minya -

It's certainly nice to have a new fan of this thread. And I'd bet many others count the poster for The Sin Of Nora Moran as one of their favorites also.

I hope I can continue to keep you thrilled with this thread. I have many more to post.

Kyle In Hollywood

FrankGrimes--

In your post you mention that you are someone who loves classic film posters.

--You know, now that Kyle is hepping us to his collection, I have fallen in love with the art form and it is unbelievable to me that before now I only had a little more than a casual interest in the things.

--I love classic movies and and I love many kinds of art and as my mother like to point out, I had a very expensive education, how did I miss the boat on these posters?

--and is it Lewton produced specifically or low budget, greatness in general, because if it is low budget greatness, I recommend "Project Moonbase". It is one of the best!

If you lean toward monsters like in last night's movies, "Santa conquers the martians" is sensational!

:o)

addie