Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*(With Pola Negri!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I never knew.) *

Kyle,

She is great in the movie, well at least that's what I thought when I saw the movie when I was much, much younger. That's why I keep hoping that TCM will run it one of these days.

*"All that was missing was Old Yeller and The Moonspinners..." - lzcutter*

These posters crack me up- I love that the Poles were able to make a poster for Old Yeller that made it seem like it was an avant garde movie.

And The Moonspinners! So saucy looking for Disney! I too, am cracking up that Pola Negri is in it!

These posters crack me up- I love that the Poles were able to make a poster for Old Yeller that made it seem like it was an avant garde movie.

Good point. I wonder how excited little Polish children were after taking a look at the poster for the movie... ;)

*"WOW! " The Jungle Book" poster is what great movie posters are all about!"* - joefilmone

Go here -

Kipling'sJungleBook_extralarge

and hopefully you will be able to access the image in its "original" size. (About 2000 pixels in width. For comparison, most images I upload are 550 pixels in width.)

Glad you found it "great".

Kyle

Kyle,

As a Cyd Charisse fan, I'm thrilled with your choice for today's poster. :x

Would you mind if I re-posted it in the Cyd Charisse thread? I would love to have it in there, if you don't have any objections.

Oh and has anyone with DirecTV noticed that whenever *Meet Me In Las Vegas* plays on TCM, the schedule says instead *Meet Me in St. Louis* ? I've seen that happen two times now.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/movies/content/movies/stories/2008/12/14/hand_painted_movie_posters.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Kyle, I'm sure you would just love to be able to get handpainted posters like the ones mentioned in the story that April was kind enough to share with us! ;)

My hat's off to Mr. Bridges for refusing to sell them to a private collector and hoping instead they could be put in an exhibition that is open to the public.