Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Mongo -

It's all your "fault". I took inspiration for this thread from you and the numerous (and informative) threads that you have maintained here over the years.

Glad you will be checking it out. And "Thank You" for setting the standard for threads like this one.

Kyle In Hollywood

Kyle-

Yaaaaaayyyyy!

I actually saw White Christmas for the first time last year.

And as for Christmas Story? Best. Movie. EVAR.

I've seen it a million times and I still watch part of the twenty four hour marathon every year.

True,but do you remember APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH? That one made the other two look like contenders for the great films archive. And who can explain the Lauren Bacall character, with her big hair and contemporary pant suit? (the film takes place in the thirties)

*"...do you remember APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH?"* - visualfeast

I am only slightly aware of it. It is a film I have never seen. Is it a Poirot mystery too?

Guess I have not missed something great, huh? (Unlike the Rutherford "Marple" series which are definitely worth seeing.)

Kyle In Hollywood

That poster for *Holiday Affair* is hilarious! I love this movie, it's my favorite Mitchum film

but it sounds like the artist wasn't told anything about it and figured it was just another

one of his crime flicks, ha!

I agree with Minya---it does make a girl feel toasty and today I can use that. I think

it's a roaring 18 degrees outside.

*I agree with Minya---it does make a girl feel toasty and today I can use that. I think*

*it's a roaring 18 degrees outside.*

You said it! It's 18.2 degrees outside right now here in Seattle, and we're supposed to be hit with a storm later tonight (we'll see-the local forecasters can be quite inaccurate when it comes to snow in this city), so I made an a morning trip to the store for some supplies, brought in some wood for the fireplace and salted the walks. As long as the power doesn't go out (fingers crossed) I'm ready for it. :)

> {quote:title=Minya wrote:}{quote}

> *I agree with Minya---it does make a girl feel toasty and today I can use that. I think*

> *it's a roaring 18 degrees outside.*

>

> You said it! It's 18.2 degrees outside right now here in Seattle, and we're supposed to be hit with a storm later tonight (we'll see-the local forecasters can be quite inaccurate when it comes to snow in this city), so I made an a morning trip to the store for some supplies, brought in some wood for the fireplace and salted the walks. As long as the power doesn't go out (fingers crossed) I'm ready for it. :)

Oooh, Minya, you have a wood burning fireplace? That is the one thing that would POSSIBLY

reconcile me to living in a cold climate. I think a home just isn't complete without one.